HUGE Congrats to Terry Mcmillen and Crew (1 Viewer)

fueller42

Nitro Member
Sooo happy to say congrats to Terry and the whole team !!
Big congrats to all the other winners as well. Awesome day of racing.

Great win for Terry, but one has to be sorry that Doug couldn't finally pull it off for a double for Connie.

I was torn as to who I wanted to win. I wanted both. Terry has come a long way in the last 2 years, from someone who was ready to quit to a man with a real competitive car. Doug on the other hand has been to the final so many times and not won. It was great to see both of them in the finals and a great big Congrats to Terry for a great win.

Terry, I always see your photo of what looks like a Junior Fueler. Is that your car? Where & when was the photo taken? Reason I'm asking is that it kinda looks like Lions Drag Strip, maybe around 1969-70. Just curious.

It was neat to see McMillen win Indy. But, I have to admit I was pulling for Kalitta.

hot, slippery track, it was a tuners race, and a driver to keep it straight. great job terry, rob, and crew. IMO hilight of the race.
good fox story featuring the team on show yesterday too.

Love the new traction compound NHRA is using any one can win on any given day, sorta reminds me of the 70's.

We were sitting in the Top Eliminator Club stands, and I can tell you it was a popular win!

Congratulations to Terry and the team!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back