How 'bout that Mike Ashley! (1 Viewer)

I don't think there is a more positive racer than Mike Ashley.I really wanted to see him win,they are underestimated,and that win is at the next event.

Congrats to Mike and crew!!

Mike is a great addition to the sport! Now with Bazemore gone, Mike is my guy in Funny Car. Go get some wins in the next few races!

Thanks Hip... That is what I was going to post. Congrats to Brian, Mike, Evan and the team.

Congrats to Mike and the entire Gotham City team on the great showing this weekend! (and thanks expecially for knocking Capps out in rd. 2) :)

I wonder if John sent him a bottle of bubbly for that one?

Good morning!! I can't thank you enough for the kind words and support. This transition over to Funny car has been a great experience for me in terms of growth in many areas personally and professionally. Collectively as a team we have been working hard to build a solid, consistent "package" that can compete with all of the killer teams out there. Brian Corradi is a superstar. He is a bright and great leader and eventually he will be regarded as an all time great.

But it is a collective team effort and I have to say that Danny, Benny, Mark, Cameron, Steve, Tom, Rob, Mick work relentlessly. Evan Knoll has been a major force in my transition and a great friend and DSR has provided us with great opportunity.

We may not have won a race but I think my team is a team of winners and
soon enough we will win races and eventually compete for a championship.

For those of you who don't know Frank Hawley he is one of the brightest guys you ever want to work with. I have been working with him because I believe you can never ever learn enough. He has been a great mentor and
friend.

Our goal is to work hard and make it into the top 10... It's a longshot and we love long shots....

Thanks again :)

Good morning!! I can't thank you enough for the kind words and support. This transition over to Funny car has been a great experience for me in terms of growth in many areas personally and professionally. Collectively as a team we have been working hard to build a solid, consistent "package" that can compete with all of the killer teams out there. Brian Corradi is a superstar. He is a bright and great leader and eventually he will be regarded as an all time great.

But it is a collective team effort and I have to say that Danny, Benny, Mark, Cameron, Steve, Tom, Rob, Mick work relentlessly. Evan Knoll has been a major force in my transition and a great friend and DSR has provided us with great opportunity.

For those of you who don't know Frank Hawley he is one of the brightest guys you ever want to work with. I have been working with him because I believe you can never ever learn enough. He has been a great mentor and
friend.

Our goal is to work hard and make it into the top 10... It's a longshot and we love long shots....

Way to go MIKE.:D 2nd round was worth watching the WHOLE show.:D :cool:

friend.

Mike...

OUTSTANDING job by you and your team this weekend!! I was happy as hell to see you guys keep going rounds!! Can't wait for Vegas now to be there cheering you guys on in person!!

T-Bone :D

When you guys went low in rounds one and two, I thought it was on for sure. Congrats again!

Congratulations to Mike, Evan, Brian and their team.
Your performance did not surprise me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back