Hot Rod Fuller...3rd Quickest In Phoenix...(?)!!! (1 Viewer)

kd

Nitro Member
...Drag Central has Hot Rod Fuller 3rd Quickest behind Tony and Dixon....!

...WHO is he driving for...?:confused: ...Yes it was dated jan 24/09! :p

Something strange going on there. Here is the only other reference to Fuller:

"Left Lane: Rod Fuller Runs 10.543/70.28, Now #3; Best prior run: 3.840/311.77, Was #3
Right Lane: Tony Schumacher Runs 5.215/132.63, Now #1; Best prior run: 3.830/315.86, Was #1

5:23 p.m. This is a preview of the final pair in the first qualifying session at Pomona on Thursday, where the #1 and #2 cars from 2008 will square off. Twice this year Schumacher has edged Dixon out for low ET (in testing) by a thousandth of a second. Schumacher is in the favored lane."​

Note that it refers to Dixon in the notes. Somehow I think the computers got a bit confused. In the rundown that lists him third it has his car number as 2.

Might be a little DRC glitch here. I was trying to be a good boy and only had one beer all day . . . totally missed all of Rod's passes - ;)

Let's see, last year Fuller ran #2 and we are using last year's database for pre-season because:

a. the 2009 database isn't ready yet, and

b. most of the teams are running last year's bodies and numbers, saving the new stuff for Pomona.

I have been manually changing Dixon's number to 91 for his runs, missed that one. Also missed changing #3 (formerly Scelzi, now Beckman) to #5 (formerly Beckman) once.

No, Rod made no runs. Kind'a wish he had (and J.R. and Doug K. and Scelzi a bunch more).

Let's see, last year Fuller ran #2 and we are using last year's database for pre-season because:

b. most of the teams are running last year's bodies and numbers, saving the new stuff for Pomona.

I have been manually changing Dixon's number to 91 for his runs, missed that one. Also missed changing #3 (formerly Scelzi, now Beckman) to #5 (formerly Beckman) once.

No, Rod made no runs. Kind'a wish he had (and J.R. and Doug K. and Scelzi a bunch more).

...Thanks Larry!...You do a Helluva Job over there!!!...Awesome Notes!

ok so maybe I missed something who is he driving for

That says it all

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back