Rod Fuller (1 Viewer)

shawn fleischmann

Nitro Member
It looks like Rod Fuller will be driving for Dexter Tuttle in Pomona and Phoenix, anyone have any info?

552 TF Rod Fuller Las Vegas NV '10 Hadman TFX 500 LIQUID MPG

If you want to drive Dexter's car, all you have to do is bring a check and a firesuit.

funny how at the end of the year, Vandergriff had everything in place for Fuller to run the whole year. .Guess Fuller thought he would shop for a better deal and now he is only going to run a few select races. Sounds like he got greedy and it cost him.

funny how at the end of the year, Vandergriff had everything in place for Fuller to run the whole year. .Guess Fuller thought he would shop for a better deal and now he is only going to run a few select races. Sounds like he got greedy and it cost him.

Sounds like to me he was looking for a better ride with a reputile crew chief,didnt Vandergriff kind of steal his CC?

Not true at all.

then enlighten us. on t.v. both Fuller and Vandergriff said the whole tour was planned for this year. what happened after that?

What do you want me to say?
I'm not going to betray any confidence between me and Rod just to satisfy someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.
What you need to remember is Rod did not work for Vandergriff. He worked for Yas Marina Circuit.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back