Hillary Will and Rod Fuller... an item? (1 Viewer)

MystichromeVert

Nitro Member
Somewhere towards the end of the 3 hour interview session last night on ESPN2, Dave Reif was talking with Hillary and Rod on the Raceday set. At the end of the interview, he made a comment about seeing them walking around holding hands and they joked about being "good friends".

Without sounding too high-schoolish, anybody know the background on their "relationship"?

You see Rod turn beet red when those questions arose! Rod was redder than the Christmas tree LED red light! Amusing to say the least.

Chuck
PAE

I was a little surprised that came up, myself. But Hillary looks pretty good, eh? If I know one thing about her, I know that she's not going to rest until she's back out there again within a few races.

It's been said so many times before that racers make LOUSY spectators, and those two didn't look all that happy to me.

I thought this came up some time ago that they were a couple. Seems to be a little more open now. Good for them. Now someone please give Hillary some money to go racing again :)

OMG...ok like get this...
My best friends sister's boy friend knows this guy, who hangs out with this kid that saw hot rod and hill will sharing a banana split at 31 flavors last night...
...must be pretty serious!

Move along folks...nothing to see here...!

Heard it, saw it, (the interview) and seemed like it was true. Was it Hillary that said they are "GOOD FRIENDS" and then repeated it? Then she mentioned something about "misery loves company" implying they were both miserable about their situations. Lots of time on their hands right now, huh? Well, maybe not if they are hounding potential sponsors. I wish them both the best and hope they can get back out there soon.

I remember Rod on TV at the top end after he'd won a race and he started talking about how it was so great that his life seemed to be turning around and the he and his girlfriend had just split up. I thought that was kind of odd to talk about his personal life when he should have been thanking his crew and sponsorts. I felt sorry for him yet wanted to slap him in the back of the head at the same time. "You Big Dummy, There's More Fish In The Sea" I thought. From then he always struck me as a bit of a sad sack. And then The Sarge uncorked "The Run" on him to undo his "turnaround" year and he was just schleping around. Not that there was anything he could do about it. Anyways, I'm sure Rod's a nice enough guy but he just doesn't have that killer instinct. I don't sense it. Example: Anybody here ever meet Prudhomme? That man will scare the hell out of you for making eye contact with him. He's intense.

Example: Anybody here ever meet Prudhomme? That man will scare the hell out of you for making eye contact with him. He's intense.

Oh yeah, I simply said "hello Don" outisde the SEMA show a couple of years ago. He never blinked, nodded or nothing. I don't think intense is the best description to use. :)

I remember Rod on TV at the top end after he'd won a race and he started talking about how it was so great that his life seemed to be turning around and the he and his girlfriend had just split up. /QUOTE]

It wasn't is girlfriend he was talking about,it was his (now ex) wife.

Oh yeah, I simply said "hello Don" outisde the SEMA show a couple of years ago. He never blinked, nodded or nothing. I don't think intense is the best description to use. :)

Yes intense is not the words that first pop in my head to describe him. He isnt what everybody thinks he is. I guarantee it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back