Heritage Series? (1 Viewer)

Old Man

Nitro Member
Does anybody have any insight as to the future of groups 1 and 2 for next year? Not even having a date for the March Meet yet doesn't bode for a solid future.

Cool, Guys, I didn't figure it was going to be in April but not having a date for the biggest nostalgia race in the country yet makes one wonder. I'm concerned about the series for the future. I make all the races cause I love the series and the people. I don't want to see it go away.

Floyd, get over it. They never set the dates for the following year till November or December.

Cool, Guys, I didn't figure it was going to be in April but not having a date for the biggest nostalgia race in the country yet makes one wonder. I'm concerned about the series for the future. I make all the races cause I love the series and the people. I don't want to see it go away.

There is no NHRA, IHRA, NASCAR, Indy Car or any major auto racing series schedule for next year that has been announced yet. The tracks need time to finish their seasons and review the success of their events before planning for next year.

The March Meet is usually the first full weekend of March...or the following weekend.:confused:

Then again I could be wrong.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

And let's not forget that the MM has been around way longer:D:p

Yep... my only MM was the weekend before I WENT OFF TO BOOT CAMP;
March 1973... and I was standing at the top end turn off when the Rat Trap went by:eek: thing were a little looser back then;)

d'kid

I can't stay up late enough to catch those late announcements. But I got it first thing this morning. Now to call the Hampton and get some rooms.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back