Hello, Hello, Hello... (1 Viewer)

Kenny B.

Nitro Member
Hello everyone, my name is Kenny Buzdas. I'm 20 years old and live in a small town in Northern California. I have been involved in the sport my entire life (literally cut my teeth at the track). I am a pure enthusiast of the sport in every aspect. I began wrenching on my grandfather's nostalgia blown alcohol dragster when I was 8 years old and jumped into the driver seat of a Jr Dragster just two years later. After an 8 year career in Jr. Dragsters I was asked to pilot a blown alcohol dragster. I acquired my Advanced ET license and began competing in Top Eliminator West at 17 years old. While attending high school I took work at local chassis shops of Dennis Sarmento and Davey Uyehara. I worked for Uyehara for 3 ½ years until I was forced to leave due to college demands. I have been writing for west coast based drag racing magazine 1320 The Magazine (Index) where I have my own column called “At The Hit”. I enjoy spending my weekends involved with drag racing. If I’m not scheduled to drive I either like to be at the track hanging out, crewing or plopped down on the couch enjoying the TV coverage of our great sport!

Well Tim looks like the marketing is starting to pay off:p
And welcome Kenny!!
sorry if i sound like a proud big brother here, but this kid is the real deal Tommy. Not only an exceptional driver, but he is a humble, very articulate and knowledgeable young man who has a goal...not just a dream.
Its going to be a great ride.

Hi KB!
I was in Yuba not too long ago! (I have a Brother that lives there).
I went to visit him on a Friday, then to the funny car fever race at Sac raceway on Saturday. I saw those TEW cars run. Wow they are fast and they are fun to watch!

It was a long drive from SoCal! :eek:

Maybe I'll bump into you guys at a race somewhere.

:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back