Hedges Continues to Chase the Dream (1 Viewer)

Hedges Continues to Chase the Dream

Every weekend dozens of alcohol cars make the trek to the race track of their choice hoping this will be the weekend they get to experience what the winner’s circle feels like. Dave Hedges and the Knoll Gas – Torco Racing Fuels Top Alcohol Dragster Team are no exception to that rule. This weekend they will make the trip from Decatur , Michigan to Indianapolis for that very purpose.

“Last weekend was full of highs and lows. I was so excited after qualifying Saturday night, and after the first round Sunday like all drivers all I wanted to do was make another run down the quarter mile. But, at least we got the chance to compete. This week I hope it doesn’t come down to the wire, but if it does I know my Team will give me a great car when I go up to the line,” said Hedges.

The Team currently sits in the Top five of the divisional standings and could move up a couple spots with a good showing this weekend.

“We got so close earlier this year in Norwalk and we believe it is just a matter of time until we are able to hand Evan that Wally. Right now, I am just concentrated on doing my job during qualifying. The fields at these events are bigger and better than ever and it is just a challenge to make it to Sunday. We are going to give it everything we have and hope that is enough.”

On Friday the Team will begin qualifying at 4 PM. Two more qualifying attempts will be held at 1 PM and 4:30 PM on Saturday. On Sunday, final eliminations begin at noon. For up to date coverage of the event please log onto Drag Race Central | Presented by Summitracing.com 1-800-230-3030.

Quick Facts
  • Earlier this year, Hedges reached the final round for the first time at a Lucas Oil Series event.
  • Last year, the Team finished in the Top 10 in the Divisional points standings. He is currently sitting in the Top 5.
  • The Team based out of Decatur , Michigan is owned by Knoll Gas – Torco Racing Fuels.
  • Driver, Dave Hedges, has over 25 years of racing experience.

The Team would like to thank their major sponsors Knoll Gas - TORCO Racing Fuels and Seelye – Wright Auto Group and their associate sponsors Autometer, Fatheadz Sunglasses, Hoosier Tires, Lucas Oil, NGK Sparkplugs and Powershield Coatings for their continued support this year.

The Team is owned by Knoll Gas - TORCO Racing Fuels. By logging onto www.torcoracefuels.com you can access their full line of innovative products including racing gasoline, additives, and Skull Gear.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back