Hartleys MPH (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
While looking over the T/F Qual stats, I noticed that Joe Hartley ran over 330 mph. That, to me, is pretty damn impressive!

If the mph is not some timing fluke, then they're making some serious hp.

I couldn't find the incrementals anywhere for that run, but it appears they could be just a clutch adjustment or two away from picking up .05-.10 in et.

Right in the hunt! :cool:

Kudos to the team! :)

These guys are working real hard, hopefully they can get that car deep in the field! Congrats to the team

Mike

Interesting comment by a Top Fuel racer in the press room yesterday about the Hartley's and other small teams. According to him their performance is what you get when you leave the rules alone for a season and allow the smaller teams to catch up. Those teams are money challenged, not talent challenged. Good to see them do well.

Interesting comment by a Top Fuel racer in the press room yesterday about the Hartley's and other small teams. According to him their performance is what you get when you leave the rules alone for a season and allow the smaller teams to catch up. Those teams are money challenged, not talent challenged. Good to see them do well.
Amen! Stop monkeying with the rules and give them time to learn and the teams with small budgets will do some impressive things.

Hats off to my favorite Portland Oregon Top Fuel racer! Joe's wife Carrie, is a good friend of mine and Jim, their crew chief is a great guy so this is super news to me. :)

Great post Darryl.

have also known the hartley's for quite a few years, joe especially.
met joe during 'double vision' TAD years.
fantastic bunch - love to see them around on sundays,
unfortunately not this sunday.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back