Harsh Immigration statements????? (1 Viewer)

Bowtie

Nitro Member
There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.

No special ballots for elections.

All government business will be conducted in our language.

Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.

Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers.

No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.

Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

If foreigners want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed waterfront property. That is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. If you do you will be sent home.

If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.

Harsh, you say?

The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of " MEXICO "

Just because I figure Jackee can always use one more Birthday gift...:D
Got this e-mail from my travel agent tonight

Let's say I break into your house

(A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages!!! It explains things better than all the baloney you hear on TV.)

Her point:

Recently large demonstrations have taken place
across the country protesting the fact that Congress
is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.
Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own
borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and,
once here, to stay indefinitely.
Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.
Let's say I break into your house.
Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.
But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the
dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors. I've
done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working
and honest (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters:
You are Required to let me stay in your house
You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan
You are Required to Educate my kids
You are Required to Provide other benefits to me & to my family
(my husband will do all of your yard work because
he is also hard-working and honest, except for that
breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just
trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house
And what a deal it is for me!!!

I live in your house, contributing only a
fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it
without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and
bigoted behavior.

Oh yeah, I DEMAND that you to learn MY LANGUAGE!!! so you can
communicate with me.

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?!
Only in America :p

Just thought I would share a little incident that happened to me today. My wife and I are at the post office waiting in the never ending line to get a passport and we are by far the minority. Mostly Mexicans.

Anyways, they told us 100 times not to sign the damn application but they kept doing it and then had to fill it out again. They kept having to have an interpretor b/c they couldnt speak English. And there kids (about 3 on the avg) were running around like a bunch of damn sugar-loaded monkeys and they werent doing anything about it. So needless to say I was about fit to be tied when the lady next to my wife says "You know if they made this form in Spanish we would have this problem."

Well it pissed me off and my wife about died b/c I told the lady, "If you would learn English we wouldnt have this damn problem either, ever thought of that."

There's two sides to it. The stoop labor they do in the fields, most legal citizens COULDN'T make it through a season at $50 an hour.

The other side is the fact that legal citizens are forced to compete with people who have no deductions from their pay and are cheaper to hire for the employer due to not having to pay workman's comp, social security match, spend as much on OSHA related safety items, etc. I've said over and over, I bet $10 an hour minus deductions is less net money than $8 an hour cash. If you're an employer with 20 employees, that $20 an hour difference would add up quickly. If you're competition is able to get away with it, you'll probably HAVE to do the same or go out of business.

IMO, this still demonstrates the need for a national sales tax. Pay your income tax when you spend money, not when you earn it. Then EVERYONE pays the same price when they buy a loaf of bread.

This is another topic where it's numbers and politics shouldn't even figure in. It doesn't look much like ANY party is going to protect us on this one. It's bullsh*t that I went through two DOT inspections last week so that PA and NJ could take shots at my wallet, while they turn a blind eye to tax avoiders all around them.

Last edited:
There's two sides to it. The stoop labor they do in the fields, most legal citizens COULDN'T make it through a season at $50 an hour.

The other side is the fact that legal citizens are forced to compete with people who have no deductions from their pay and are cheaper to hire for the employer due to not having to pay workman's comp, social security match, spend as much on OSHA related safety items, etc. I've said over and over, I bet $10 an hour minus deductions is less net money than $8 an hour cash. If you're an employer with 20 employees, that $20 an hour difference would add up quickly. If you're competition is able to get away with it, you'll probably HAVE to do the same or go out of business.

IMO, this still demonstrates the need for a national sales tax. Pay your income tax when you spend money, not when you earn it. Then EVERYONE pays the same price when they buy a loaf of bread.

This is another topic where it's numbers and politics shouldn't even figure in. It doesn't look much like ANY party is going to protect us on this one. It's bullsh*t that I went through two DOT inspections last week so that PA and NJ could take shots at my wallet, while they turn a blind eye to tax avoiders all around them.

Ron,
Not only are these employers not having to pay the payroll expenses on the illegals they hire...... But a lot of them are withholding taxes from these paychecks and not paying them in since they do not have legal SSN's to report, and no one can track these withholdings either. WIN WIN situation !!!

Hey, I go a step further than even most so-called "conservatives." I say collect social security at the register while you're at it. Many would cry "Oh, but the illegals would be paying into something they can't collect on." Well, call that their FINE for being here! I'm a legal citizen and I'm nothing but a dollar sign with a bullseye on it! They should have to feel the same way instead of the the damn free for all that they walk in here for.

If they can have all the crap come out of their money at the register that most legal citizens have come out up front and still make enough money to want to be here?

How do you like the way they figured out to tone it down with the Mexican flags during Mayday/the communist holiday this year? How about that youtube video from last year of them rioting and pulling down the U.S. flag from a post office, stomping on it, and hoisting the Mexican flag in that California town? The incident that the media hardly touched. The fact that they figured out that this wasn't expedient for their image does not erase that they were more than willing to do it.

Hey, I go a step further than even most so-called "conservatives." I say collect social security at the register while you're at it. Many would cry "Oh, but the illegals would be paying into something they can't collect on." Well, call that their FINE for being here! I'm a legal citizen and I'm nothing but a dollar sign with a bullseye on it! They should have to feel the same way instead of the the damn free for all that they walk in here for.

Ron- Run for President- you have at least One vote.. That is the most intelligent political suggestion I've heard in years.. The only problem is- the black market would make us be like Moscow or Kiev within two years..

Ron- Run for President- you have at least One vote.. That is the most intelligent political suggestion I've heard in years.. The only problem is- the black market would make us be like Moscow or Kiev within two years..

I'll do you one better Ron, I'll be your campaign manager.

There's ALREADY an underground black market in this country. Cash businesses already avoid taxes. I heard in the news a few years ago that the IRS was going after pizza businesses, comparing the amount of cheese they bought with the amount of sales they claimed to have. One owner from the Philly area, his defense in court was that they put an average of one pound (!) of cheese on every pizza!

There's ALREADY an underground black market in this country. Cash businesses already avoid taxes. I heard in the news a few years ago that the IRS was going after pizza businesses, comparing the amount of cheese they bought with the amount of sales they claimed to have. One owner from the Philly area, his defense in court was that they put an average of one pound (!) of cheese on every pizza!

The second bank I ever worked at had a piping company busted a few years ago. The owner would come and take out $50k to $60k every Tuesday for payroll. She was paying her guys in cash. I was amazed that she got away with it for aslong as she did. After a few weeks we caught onto what was happening and told her we wouldnt do it anymore and she moved her acct elsewhere and then about a year later we read in the paper were she got caught and that the bank was also in trouble for allowing her to do it.

Ron, 16 oz of cheese ain't that much. At the bowling alley, we do put a pound on every pizza. Anything less and it looks like 'hot crossed buns'...

but I agree with dumping all the deductions of everyone's check and pay both SS and a national sales tax... and take all the taxes outta a gallon of fuel and we'll see a radical drop in the price.

call me next time you're in town

Of course, I can think of one other reason why the gov't wouldn't want people to pay social insecurity at the register. Then employees would have to pay both halves and it would mess up the government's shell game for suckers, the way they try to convince people "Oh, we make your EMPLOYER pay the other half/match your social security." Only a simpleton shouldn't be able to figure out who has to GENERATE that money for the employer to have in the first place. That, or employers have a golden pocket somewhere labeled "the other half of the employees' social security." If you were to hire someone on a marginal profit margin without figuring that in as part of what they're going to cost you?

A friend of mine with a hot rod/custom shop said some big name guy came through his door looking for work, saying he'd need $75,000 to start. My friend tells me he said "Hey, once you walked through that door, you became nobody. It'll cost me $100,000 to PAY you 75K. So you'll have to show me how you're going to make me OVER $100,000 before I can even look at you."

Yeah, the worse the immigration problem becomes, I think the more attractive paying income taxes and social security at the register when you BUY something will become, because it makes the honest U.S. worker more competitive with illegals. I heard that Fred Thompson will be running on a fair tax. ( no Tennessee bias here, LOL :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
Just because I figure Jackee can always use one more Birthday gift...:D
Got this e-mail from my travel agent tonight

Let's say I break into your house

(A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages!!! It explains things better than all the baloney you hear on TV.)

Her point:

Recently large demonstrations have taken place
across the country protesting the fact that Congress
is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.
Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own
borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and,
once here, to stay indefinitely.
Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.
Let's say I break into your house.
Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.
But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the
dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors. I've
done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working
and honest (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters:
You are Required to let me stay in your house
You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan
You are Required to Educate my kids
You are Required to Provide other benefits to me & to my family
(my husband will do all of your yard work because
he is also hard-working and honest, except for that
breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just
trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house
And what a deal it is for me!!!

I live in your house, contributing only a
fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it
without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and
bigoted behavior.

Oh yeah, I DEMAND that you to learn MY LANGUAGE!!! so you can
communicate with me.

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?!
Only in America :p

I've seen this scenario Martin... thanks for posting it here. A very good example of what is actually going on and the mindset behind it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back