Happy Thanksgiving! (1 Viewer)

Randy

Nitro Member
Take time to reflect on how fortunate we are to live in a free country and how God has blessed our nation.

RG

Take time to reflect on how fortunate we are to live in a free country and how God has blessed our nation.

RG
Good post Randy, although I do tend to disagree on the Free Country part...Wear a seatbelt, Pay $3.00 +++ for gas and oh yeah don't even bother smoking at a neighborhood diner...But yes I do agree on how god has blessed our nation, look at the families and friends we have, but that's about it, I think all the politicians are bred from Satan...And last but not least...our wives who put up with us!!!

Thanks Randy and I won't disagree one bit. I've been abroad and know what they live like and I'll never trade.

To all our Maters out there, have a happy healthy and family filled Thanksgiving day. I could never ask for more!

for a poor college student like myself, there isnt much better than that Thanksgiving turkey and the company of family and friends at the table (not to mention football :D)

a happy turkey day to all!!

RG
Here here Randy! Happy Thanksgiving to all the Maters. Hope everyone has a restful day with their friends and family.

I better get to bed or the wife...or Mom, is gonna come into the den and tell me to dump out the Heineken and get to bed!

Great thread opener Randy. I have a lot to be thankful for this and every year. Have a fantastic Thanksgiving everyone!! Be safe, be thankful and GOD bless.

nice post randy. happy thanksgiving everyone! god bless our country. have a safe one and enjoy family.

We are staying local, visiting friends and sharing a holiday meal with them. Many will be traveling far, to be with those they love and probably won't be on the forum as much. So I felt the need to start this thread now, rather than wait for Thanksgiving day.

I would like to give prayers and thanks to those in harms way and hope for their safe return. God bless America and all those of the world, less fortunate than us. I've been blessed with a loving wife, good health and some dear friends, that I sometimes take for granted. I'll use this holiday to remember these special things in my life and hope others may have the same.

Anyway, just wanted to wish all of you, a Happy Thanksgiving and wish you a safe and happy holiday season. Jean

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

And just in case you ever watch Pinks, Rapid Randy shared with us that Nanook AA/FA will be on there tonight.

Could be cool to watch.

Have a safe and happy holiday season where ever you may be.

Nancy

To all the 'Nitromaters' and their families:

I have had a really good year in many ways. I met an awesome woman who loves autoracing, whom I love very much...Made 13 runs this year and upgraded my license from 4a to 3a..watched my buddy Jack win at my home track, watched my kids grow up and get smarter, and even thru some finantial issues kept a roof over their head, and food in their belly's!

I may not have been able to fulfill my goal this year, but in the grand scheme of things, I am healthy....my family is great...and the future looks bright! ;) I really have a lot to be thankful for!

To all my new friends in NITROMATER LAND and their families, Have a great and safe thanksgiving day!

Tim Charlet

As I am battling one hell of a hangover, I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. I will be spending my day with my family here in the lovely (60 plus degrees) state of New Jersey. Don't eat too much:D!

Happy Thanksgiving all! I want to give thanks to all those who have given us so much...our parents, our siblings, our friends, and those who protect us.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back