Happy Birthday to one of our own...Karl Stalcup (1 Viewer)

Thanks Peeps....

I love this, two threads, no waiting... :eek:

Joe,
Henry and I go way back... I drew up the 427SOHC and the Boss 429 for him back in 1908, but he really thought the flat head was the way to go...

as far as Benny? The kite thing was all a lie... I lost the bet and had to stand on the roof with a copper rod in my hand... it was as electrifying as my first smell of Nitro in '66...

Sean D... anyone that will stab and steer an Awful Awful is okay in my book...

Wayne, thanks for starting the wishes, and you too Greg...

d'kid

Your worth 2 Threads Karl..cuz your an old Dude.

Pffft..HA..sh!t I'm older than you..stationed at Norfu@k (USS Truckee AO 147)..saw ZZ Top in '73 at The Scope.....................I think..hehe.

Happy Birthday..again, since I did the other thread as well. :D

I liked your Ford response..he should have listened.

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a GREAT day!

~Windy

It's been Great so far Windy... looks like it gonna be our typical Thursday night, k'dubs and his best friend Danny are downstairs in the kitchen cooking... they grabbed a couple of DVD's to watch tonight... grandson's are raisin' cane....

Is Jeff gonna let you look over his shoulder Monday? I hope so...

David,
That's the way my mom pronounced it....

Thank you both
d'kid

Glad to hear you are having a great one! I am sure I will be close by as Jeff types away on Monday... I will be the backseat typer! It will be fun!

Enjoy the rest of your special day!

~Windy

Happy belated birthday Karl! From one Virgo to another. All the attention you got deflected attention from the fact I turned 30 on Monday.

Crap. I shouldn't have said anything.

Just forget that bit.

Happy Birthday! Yay!

Happy belated birthday Karl! From one Virgo to another. All the attention you got deflected attention from the fact I turned xxxxxxxx on Monday.

Crap. I shouldn't have said anything.

Just forget that bit.

Happy Birthday! Yay!

Back At cha Kris.

Ya know I was born in Winslow, a block or so from the ferry dock, in a small clinic... I miss the Island, miss Seattle, Dad and my Step-mum live up in Mount Vernon... hate to admit last time I was there was summer of '68...

d'kid

Happy Belated Birthday Karl!! I don't know how I missed it :confused:

Don't forget his "other" birthday thread down there! The guy gets two! ;) Who's he payin'? If he's got that kinda clout, I wouldn't chance missing one. :D People thought multi car teams were bad. If he doesn't get in with one, he's still got the other, I guess. Maybe some anti capitalism moderator will merge the threads! I can hear the rule now. "One thread per birthday owner." :D

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back