Happy Birthday Karl Stalcup (1 Viewer)

Happy Birthday Karl!
May your day be filled with no discussions of on-track altercations
May your family be around you
May you continue to post some of the best out-of-the-box replys I've ever read
and
May you have a whole bunch more birthdays - a whole bunch!

I know this is not your favorite date Karl.

But take time and enjoy another milestone. :)

I miss ya' Buddy!
Happy Happy Birthday!

Ray

Last edited:
K'dub and D took me out to the Cinema Cafe last night to see Transformers II... had a blast, ate lots of pizza, drank lots of Pepsi...

And Yeah, miss talking with ya too, Boss

d'kid

ahh! Sorry I'm late :eek:

Happy birthday K-Man!!!!

Sounds like a good night to me. Here's to many more! :cool:

Karl, I just got internet back yesterday and am catching up! Am sorry I am a day late, but Happy Birthday. In your honor *blink, blink* a '70 Chevelle followed me home yesterday (Seriously - I even have a picture of it in the rear window of the pickup.) I was thinking about naming it Kitten. :eek: ;)

Hey, I know it's not a Ford, but it was the best I could do. :)

Karl, I just got internet back yesterday and am catching up! Am sorry I am a day late, but Happy Birthday. In your honor *blink, blink* a '70 Chevelle followed me home yesterday (Seriously - I even have a picture of it in the rear window of the pickup.) I was thinking about naming it Kitten. :eek: ;)

Hey, I know it's not a Ford, but it was the best I could do. :)

why, Thank You 'G

There have been Many '68 to '70 She-veils in the family over the years, at one point I had a yellow '69 with a small block, she got me back out to So-Cal in '77, she made the run in 50 hours with me driving her... by myself... left Norfolk at 10am on a Friday, pull into China Lake at 11:45 am on Sunday (8:45am ca, time)

Hugs
K

why, Thank You 'G

There have been Many '68 to '70 She-veils in the family over the years, at one point I had a yellow '69 with a small block, she got me back out to So-Cal in '77, she made the run in 50 hours with me driving her... by myself... left Norfolk at 10am on a Friday, pull into China Lake at 11:45 am on Sunday (8:45am ca, time)

Hugs
K

You are quite welcome kind man. She is currently parked nose to nose with the 72. She has a way to go before she can be driven again, but some work & some time will get us there. Marathon driving trips. I have done those, but I know I haven't done that one...

Hugs to you & thanks to Kat! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back