Happy Birthday Ron! (1 Viewer)

Permit my wife (who's sitting beside me) and myself to express the Happiest of Birthdays to Mr. Nitrohaulic, himself! May this next year be your best, may all the roads be clean and clear, may the loads be light, (yet valuable) and may things go in your life just as you would have wished it would.
Happy Birthday Ron Dunlap!

ahhhh,

what they said Ron....
you're not getting better, you're getting older... or something like that:D

d'kid

I showed her this thread before I left the house last night. How cool is it when you've got FRIENDS from all over the country wishing you happy birthday? Makes a person look forward to the next one! I'm counting, too! There better be at least this many replies again next year! :D

Naw, I love you guys. Thanks a lot for making someone feel special.

I showed her this thread before I left the house last night. How cool is it when you've got FRIENDS from all over the country wishing you happy birthday? Makes a person look forward to the next one! I'm counting, too! There better be at least this many replies again next year! :D

Naw, I love you guys. Thanks a lot for making someone feel special.

I'm just posting this because last year you had 16 posts and I have to make this one at least even to that!

:D

I'm just posting this because last year you had 16 posts and I have to make this one at least even to that!

:D

Hey, double bookings count! I'll take em! :D

Reminds me of a story that Billy Dee told recently. He and three friends went down to Jungle Jim's wake in Trenton. He said when they got there, Jungle's son was the only one they met/knew outside, so they went in together. Someone told them what room to go to. When they went inside, there was an open casket with a woman in it. He said Jungle's son popped off with something like "Look! Dad did it again! He double booked himself to his own funeral and sent someone else, instead!" :D

Thanks again, y'all. It really means a lot! :)

Hey, double bookings count! I'll take em! :D

Reminds me of a story that Billy Dee told recently. He and three friends went down to Jungle Jim's wake in Trenton. He said when they got there, Jungle's son was the only one they met/knew outside, so they went in together. Someone told them what room to go to. When they went inside, there was an open casket with a woman in it. He said Jungle's son popped off with something like "Look! Dad did it again! He double booked himself to his own funeral and sent someone else, instead!" :D

Thanks again, y'all. It really means a lot! :)

That there is funny, and I'm not just saying that to get post #20 up on the board either.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back