Happy Birthday Paul Sapienza aka Big Zappy (1 Viewer)

Happy Birthday Big Zappy!

happy_birthday.gif

Re: Happy Birthday Big Zappy!

Zap!!! Happy bithday pal from the frozen tundra. Seriously, -22 when I drove to work this AM.

Ahhhh..... Big Zappy!!
Happy Birthday!
What a cool day.
Cake! Must have cake! :D

Happy Birthday Big Zappy! I hope you have a great day! The grils send you huggs and kisses!

IMG_7257.jpg

Re: Happy Birthday Paul Sapienza!

Ok we don't need it going to his head that he had 2 bday threads so they are merged :)

Happy Birthday Pops

Thank you all SO much folks. (John did ya have to use the pic of me doin the gangster pose??) LOL Well at least I was at a dragstrip, where I belong.

Family took me out for dinner, then to a movie, but it was packed, so we came home and watched a DVD.

Bitter cold here, like so much of the country. - 25 wind chill this AM so they even canceled school. (and they wonder why I don't believe in global warming.)

What say we get this season started, I'M READY, and I know YOU are TOO.
Have a SAFE & great season, see ya at the track.

Zappy

Boy, I miss a week and look what happens. I miss Zappy's birthday party and to think I can sing any harmony part in the birthday song and missed the whole thing. Well, know that I wish you many many more!

John I just found the other two pics. (DUH). The top is US 131, the bottom (with my fan club the ZAP-ETTS[B John's daughters) is RT 66. But I'm not sure about the middle shot??? But thats Greggo next to me.

Happy Birthday Zappy! I apologize for being late in the day. I hope you had a wonderful one & many more to come.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back