Happy Birthday Mitch Johnson (1 Viewer)

Thanks Shannon................If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have certainly taken better care of myself!!!!!!!!!!

Mitch

Attemp II (doorbelliphis interrupticus)

MEMPHIS:

Why do we need to
Live to be so old ?
When we could be free to
Die young and bold.
Man is an animal gone mad
Yes, he's turned into a Monster.
Our generation is the offspring,
Yeah, we're Mutants of the Monster....

BANG THOSE KNUCKLES !!!!

HAPPY 57th

Thanks Robslob.....and everyone else. I'm having trouble keeping count! And Robslob........."HIT THEM KNUCKLES!!!!!!!!!"

Mitch

O.K. ....... It has only been like 30 years, man. I have smoked, uh, drank, uhhhh, slept (yeah that's it) quite a bit since then :D

O.K. ....... It has only been like 30 years, man. I have smoked, uh, drank, uhhhh, slept (yeah that's it) quite a bit since then :D

Hey......it is one of my favorite "live" albums.......I couldn't resist!!! Thank you Mr. Dandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way......you still got a room open in early September or will I need to take my pick of the 5 star hotels in the greater Marshall Illinois area????!!!!!

The Denny Bed and Breakfast Finish Line Lounge and Brothel Museum still has early September openings

Sounds good............Haven't made any arrangements yet.....gonna wait and see about fuel prices coming down and not affecting tickets so much. Hope all is well your way.

Memphis

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back