Happy Birthday Mike Strasburg (1 Viewer)

minnow

Nitro Member
Just thought I'd wish Mike Strasburg a Happy "29th" Birthday today. He's in Acton MT tuning Terry Ruckman's alcohol funny car. Hope your birthday wishes come true!

Happy Birthday to one of the smartest, nicest, coolest, most laid back racers to ever strap in a top fueler. He has the best crew anywhere and does more with limited buck$ than anyone ever has in the history of the sport.
May B&J grow at the speed you always wanted. May your entire family be able to always attend many races together. May you have another 50 of these birthdays with good health to the end and may you land Bill Gates as a personal sponsor who spends enough to have a bunch of top fuel championships to add to his list of accomplishments with the Strasburgs providing the 340 MPH billboard.

Just thought I'd wish Mike Strasburg a Happy "29th" Birthday today. He's in Acton MT tuning Terry Ruckman's alcohol funny car. Hope your birthday wishes come true!

Hmm... 29th birthday, That means i'm 26! AWESOME!! Happy B-DAY.:D

Last edited:
It sure is good to see the Strasburgs doing well in the IHRA races, only bad thing is just means we don't get to see them run at Salt Lake near as much as we used to but, congrats on the birthday, and on how good you've been running !!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to one of the smartest, nicest, coolest, most laid back racers to ever strap in a top fueler. He has the best crew anywhere and does more with limited buck$ than anyone ever has in the history of the sport.
May B&J grow at the speed you always wanted. May your entire family be able to always attend many races together. May you have another 50 of these birthdays with good health to the end and may you land Bill Gates as a personal sponsor who spends enough to have a bunch of top fuel championships to add to his list of accomplishments with the Strasburgs providing the 340 MPH billboard.

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back