Greetings from the South West of England.. (1 Viewer)

Mossy

Nitro Member
What a fantastic site! It's difficult to know where to start!

I first found Nitromater a few weeks back when searching for information on the Ford Boss 500 engine on google.

A thread came up where a number of guys were talking about an article that they had seen in a recent issue of a magazine called Race Engine Technology.

Well believe it or not that predominantly US-focused, highly technical engine magazine, is published by my company from a small office in the South West of England! Based between Cheddar (famous for its cheese) and Glastonbury (for its annual rock festival) we have what is universally acclaimed as the most technical magazine of its kind, anywhere in the world.

If any fellow members of 'mater would like to receive a free review copy (normally $20 per issue) then please email your address and telephone number to [email protected], and we'll get a copy out to you.

The magazine is primarily targeted at engine designers and builders working in professional motorsport and with the global Drag market growing stronger by the day, it's an area we cover in the majority of our issues.

In fact we will be launching DRAG race technology - a special report dedicated to all things Drag at the PRI Show this December (see more info at Race Engine Technology Magazine)

Many thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Simon Moss
Publisher
Race Engine Technology magazine

Simon welcome to the "MATER"...! Please feel free to provide your imput on any of our pages!!!

It's great to have you!

Tim Charlet....

But many around here call me ..... TIMMAH!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back