great job by team enders today! (1 Viewer)

I was rootin for her to do well.I have been a skeptic(but still a supporter) in the past, but was glad to see her doin well.Hope it continues.She made a comment for the cameras of American Dragster that I really liked and has changed my outlook a bunch.I hope they continue to improve.

what was the comment?

what was the comment?

She Talked about how she has heard all the time how she couldn't do it(I have heard that my whole life and learned how to believe it when I was younger) and how it made her want it even more. And she said with conviction "I'm not a quitter!".I like that.

Let's give Rodger Brogden and his crew some props here for the hard work he did testing in Houston last weekend. I'm sure the info he got that he shares with the Enders team paid off this weekend.

Excellent point Dave! Roger tested while the Enders car remained on the west coast after Pomona. It's clear these two teams really do share data, and with Nickens building bad bullets, these two cars will continue to improve. In fact, check out Erica's e.t.'s in eliminations versus Greg Andersons...when you do you won't blink for a while. She was just as quick as GA...and he IS the standard in the class.

Congrats to Roger for helping Gregg and Erica. My guess is they owe Roger dinner.... ;)

In fact, check out Erica's e.t.'s in eliminations versus Greg Andersons...when you do you won't blink for a while. She was just as quick as GA...and he IS the standard in the class.

Congrats to Roger for helping Gregg and Erica. My guess is they owe Roger dinner.... ;)

John, no offense and you are correct, but I dont think GA will be losing any sleep over EE anytime soon.

John, no offense and you are correct, but I dont think GA will be losing any sleep over EE anytime soon.

I think it would be very arrogant and shortsighted for anyone in pro stock to overlook a team that had made marked improvements over a very short time. I guarantee you GA doesn't look "past" anyone on Sunday, anyone in the 16 car field CAN win. If she gets her RT's back to where they were last year (which i think will come with steady seat time, something she has lacked over the last few months) and their performance continues become more consistent, they will giving everyone in PS a headache.

No, no, no....I didn't mean that GA should be concerned with Erica, or anyone else's performance. I just meant to point out that Greg is THE standard in the class and she ran as well as he did. I'll guarantee you that every team in Pro Stock looks at the Summit cars as the baromometers of the class.

Make no mistake....Greg is the MAN. Running similarly to him is what every car out there strives for these days. I just think it's cool that Erica ran that well.

No, no, no....I didn't mean that GA should be concerned with Erica, or anyone else's performance. I just meant to point out that Greg is THE standard in the class and she ran as well as he did. I'll guarantee you that every team in Pro Stock looks at the Summit cars as the baromometers of the class.

Make no mistake....Greg is the MAN. Running similarly to him is what every car out there strives for these days. I just think it's cool that Erica ran that well.

John I knew what you meant, I was just razzing you a bit.

It is great to see Erica go some rounds. Lets hope she can repeat. Pro Stock is so competitive and everyone is always looking to step up.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back