great job by team enders today! (1 Viewer)

afx421

Nitro Member
great job by erica and the entire team today! low for the round in rd 2 , and she drove awesome today! a win is very close! good things come to great people! go team e.e!

good to see her going some rounds. I knew that Nickens would make the power, and with Jerry Haas tuning the chassis it was just a matter of time. Hopefully she will improve on last year's runner up in G'ville

Kudos to the team... they needed to go some rounds.. maybe this will help in the sponsor hunt...

Billy

very impressed with that team !, i didnt think they would be this competetive this soon, although i'm guessing EE isnt very happy with her RT's on sunday !!

jf

WOW from where they've been to turn around and have this good of an outting must be relief for them.

Good job I hope its a sign of things to come,

Man what a Turnaround, from all the Troubles they've endured the last half-season to going to a semi-final is a job well done. Did they hire a new Tuner? They got this Horsepower from somebody.....

Nice job by the crew and Nickens HP ,
but lets face facts: 3 rounds she was left on.
The last ending in a holeshot loss. "Awesome driving"?
I wish her luck , but I can`t believe people
don`t take comments to task here anymore.

Geeez...what a tough crowd. Sure, her lights weren't the best, but they were good enough to get her to the Semi's. This team has made a complete turnaround in less than half a season. The motors that Nickens inherited were not competitive and wouldn't qualify. Now he's building Top 5 power, giving Erica the opportunity to earn real seat time in competition. You can test all you want, but cutting a light in competition is far more difficult than cutting a light in testing. She drove extremely well.

Let's give this team their due....they hit the tune up, hit the shift points and went rounds. They were low e.t in round 2 and round 3.

Go EE....GO!!!

good post johnny im sure s. mills can drive a pro stocker better than her :D it just kills some people to give any credit. my opinion- great job erica and team, keep up the positive work!

Her RT's only varied .015 over 3 passes, not bad for leaving off of a clutch. Could be her being a little slow or it could still be a tick off on setup, regardless, they seem to be sneaking up on it pretty nicely.

It's not like her lights were way late, Erica cut a .062 light in the semis .... WJ cut a .132 (!) light whenever he was eliminated ... oh yeah ... I think it was a round before Erica. No one is in here busting WJ's balls for cutting a light that would have been late in the fuel categories. Erica will be fine .... holeshots happen to everybody in pro stock that's just the way it is.

Her RT's only varied .015 over 3 passes, not bad for leaving off of a clutch. Could be her being a little slow or it could still be a tick off on setup, regardless, they seem to be sneaking up on it pretty nicely.

not to mention that you can add all three of her RT's together and still have beat WJ off the line. Not bashing the professor at all but he has been late so far this season.

Another thing that no one has mentioned is that with Enders team continuing to make power/performance improvements and the adjustments that come with that it may take a few more passes to get "back in her zone". She was consistent, if not stellar.

Let's give Rodger Brogden and his crew some props here for the hard work he did testing in Houston last weekend. I'm sure the info he got that he shares with the Enders team paid off this weekend.

good post johnny im sure s. mills can drive a pro stocker better than her :D it just kills some people to give any credit. my opinion- great job erica and team, keep up the positive work!

Give me a shot. Then Jeff, when I get left on 3 out of
3 rounds of eliminations and lose because of that,
will you say I did a "awesome driving job"?
Credit where credit is due.

I was rootin for her to do well.I have been a skeptic(but still a supporter) in the past, but was glad to see her doin well.Hope it continues.She made a comment for the cameras of American Dragster that I really liked and has changed my outlook a bunch.I hope they continue to improve.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back