Great 80's promo for Decade of Thrills (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
I don't know about you; but I simply wore out my copy. Did people actually pay $60 dollars for this? I got mine free with the membership. Great stuff nonetheless. I'd pay twice that today to have that on DVD!

YouTube - Decade of Thrills

I don't know about you; but I simply wore out my copy. Did people actually pay $60 dollars for this? I got mine free with the membership. Great stuff nonetheless. I'd pay twice that today to have that on DVD!

YouTube - Decade of Thrills

No where close, think it was $24.95 when I got it in '93/94... might have been 19.95... bought a load of tapes from Diamond P about that time frame...

d'kid

Actually, that $60 price was about right. When it first came out, that's what VHS movies went for. I know I've seen old ads for "Decade" years ago. I'm pretty sure there is at least one floating around at Big's Museum.

Dave

I bought, and still have the first Decade of thrills when it was first released.
I want to say I paid around 80 dollars for it but I could be off a little, I know it was more than 60. As P.T. Barnum said, There's a sucker born every minute! ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back