Grandaughter survives scary Magic Trick! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Took 12 family members to the Arizona Renaissance Festival to see my grandaughter Jordyn perform in in one of the shows. She was beautiful in her period costume and screamed loudly as huge swords were forced into a box she had been locked into -:D
I know this event occurs in other part of the country. If you have a chance, you need to go! Twelve stages with a huge variety of FREE shows for $20 admission fee. Falconry, REALLY bad comedy, music with period correct instuments and an incredible jousting match.
And - a variety of good food and drink at reasonable prices, plenty of spotless restrooms and hundreds of cast members in costume interacting with the crowd.
The people who put on racing events all over the country could learn a LOT by spending a day here! Did I mention my grandaughter was beautiful? - Jim

They hold a Texas folk festival at the Alamo grounds in San Antonio every year with lots of Indian craft and pioneer stuff.
Grand kids need to see this stuff and being in one is really great.
Glad I remembered cause I might stay over after the IHRA season opener and check out the river walk and the Alamo, been a long time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back