Gotham City - WHOOO HOOO !!! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
WOW - Mel P1 and Mark (after a short ten year break) #2 !!!!!!
The entire team was great to the fans at the open house in Brownsburg - you could sense the confidence.
Tomorrow is gonna be very interesting - FIRE ' EM UP !!!!!!!

Oh yeah - Mel becomes the first female driver to qualify #1 in Funny Car!
I know it irritates her for media to hype the female thing, but NHRA's new PR firm might want to start with a diversity comparison to NASCAR.
Can't seem to find any minorities or females in any NASCAR lineup. Told Mel I was going to try to suggest to Danica that she try to double up by winning in IRL and F1. Couldn't get to Danica in Gasoline Alley on Sunday morning, but I'll bet she wouldn't like that one!
You have to have a huge amount of respect for Mike Ashley for his leadership of his teams.

let the back stroke at the NHRA media dept begin!!!

They had the story written... "ASHLEY FORCE BECOMES 1st FEMALE TO QUALIFY NUMBER 1 IN FUNNY CAR"... then... Whoops... Along comes Melanie Troxel!!!

Way to go Girl!!!

Oh, and as for Mark Oswald.... U ARE THE MAN!!!

Glad to see The two of them qualify well!!! Hopefully they can carry this into tomorrow's eliminations... well, maybe the #2 qualifier will loose to the #15 car...:rolleyes: (sorry.... I'll always drink the Fast Jack Cool-Aid!):cool: And Jack's car was like the Blackbird in Qualifying.. 3 run's within a .01!

I am very proud of my team but not surprised. I always have faith in Mel,Brian, Mark Steve, Aaron, Rod and the entire team. I am blessed and lucky that I get to be part of such an awesome team. Now let's see two GCR cars in the final! Let me say this, there is no better feeling then getting up off the canvas after taking some serious punches. That is what is your defining moment is all about. I wish I was there to witness my what had to be an awesome session.

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

It's refreshing seeing the three "nitro women" doing good. It's also good to see Mark Oswald back in the seat!

My son got a few pics with Mel yesterday too. Her and the crew were great. The run looked amazing from where we were.
Mike, you have a great group there!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back