Got Milk? . . . Nope! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
DRO reports that Bravo Food's one person marketing department confirms that the troubled company is out of Drag Racing. Agent 1320 actually seems to have a credible source. Products may still be ordered online - :rolleyes:

I think that Jim was refering to the latest report on DRO:

::: Drag Racing Online ::: Columns - Agent 1320 - 5/18/2007

DRO spoke today with Erin Rogers, the only remaining employee in the marketing department at Bravo Foods in Florida. Bravo is the parent company of the Slammers product line which until recently had sponsored the NHRA Pro Stock teams of drivers Jeg Coughlin Jr. and recent NHRA national event winner Dave Connelly. Ms. Rogers confirmed the rumors and recent articles printed in online business publications, telling DRO, "We are out of drag racing. All of our marketing and advertising is on hold for the next three months, but you can still order our products online from our website."

Ok, I read where nobody is left at Slammers. Does that mean the whole thing went out of business? The still show Jeggie and other drivers on the Slammers website. No mention of problems at all on the web site.:confused:

I believe I read thta they went from 62 to 34 employees this last week cancelled all of there marketing. Sounds like a death spiral to me.:confused:

They won't change the website until Cagnazzi makes them or it becomes official this week.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back