Geico Ends Karen Stoffer Sponsorship (1 Viewer)

hmmmmmmmm glad i never switched to there insurace.

Lol...maybe she would of kept it if you did...either way if this is the sign of the class falling apart, this begins it all. Does Harley Davidson/NHRA really want a class where the only sponsored bikes are the ones they sponsor? I'm not being too extreme....just watch and see if they continue down this road. Leave V & H out of it, there paid to win, they had nothing to do with the sponsor writing the rulebook. There's no threat to Harley Davidson. Unfortunately riders are gonna buy Harley's whether they continue to ruin this class or not.

...either way if this is the sign of the class falling apart, this begins it all. Does Harley Davidson/NHRA really want a class where the only sponsored bikes are the ones they sponsor? I'm not being too extreme....just watch and see if they continue down this road.

Sorry, but I didn't see anything in the article that suggested they are leaving Karen because of the current situation in PSM.

Maybe Gary will chime in as to what their reason may have been.

Lol...maybe she would of kept it if you did...either way if this is the sign of the class falling apart, this begins it all. Does Harley Davidson/NHRA really want a class where the only sponsored bikes are the ones they sponsor? I'm not being too extreme....just watch and see if they continue down this road. Leave V & H out of it, there paid to win, they had nothing to do with the sponsor writing the rulebook. There's no threat to Harley Davidson. Unfortunately riders are gonna buy Harley's whether they continue to ruin this class or not.

I doubt it. I pay 66.00 a yr for coverage on the bike and they wanted 375.00
with a 3 month lay up.

Like I said, I'll leave it to Gary to comment if he wishes.....instead of jumping to conclusions as you do.

I did nothing that you didn't just do, so add yourself as well. You made it clear of your conclusion being that there was no conclusion as of yet and just looking to comment to tell me I may be wrong. Yeah...thanks for your help as always.

Patrick, are you for real. Do you really think for a minute that they would make that kind of statement?

Of course not. It would be said off the record to the ones in the know or the companies real purpose never truly being made public to anyone. Speculation like this is no different with the end of almost every deal. Why should this be different, especially with the current situation of this class.

Of course not. It would be said off the record to the ones in the know or the companies real purpose never truly being made public to anyone. Speculation like this is no different with the end of almost every deal. Why should this be different, especially with the current situation of this class.

LOL, you should work for Darr on Agent 1320!! It's rare that they get something accurate as well! :D

Thank you Geico for sponsoring one of drag racing class acts for 8 years. Karen + Gary-I hope you can land another + stay in the game!

GEICO renews with Germain through 2014: It has been two years since Casey Mears took the wheel of the #13 GEICO/Germain Racing NASCAR Sprint Cup Series entry and rescued an otherwise struggling upstart team. Mears' vast experience coupled with team owner Bob Germain's unwavering commitment culminated in an effort that has made unprecedented progress and now, just 24-months later, finds itself running door-to-door with the elite teams in the nation's top auto racing series. GEICO, in the midst of their fifth year with the team, is as much a partner as a sponsor and has played an intricate role in the team's development and is updated weekly on the goings on in the Germain Racing shop. This week, GEICO announced they have officially extended their sponsorship of Germain Racing and driver Casey Mears through the end of the 2014 season, leaving the Gecko to co-pilot the #13 GEICO Ford Fusion for the next two seasons.(Player Management International)(9-13-2012)

I wonder if these sponsorships are paid out per race, or all at Once?

It depends on how the contract is written. Some are upfront and some have payments. The deals that I did when I was in a Marketing job were paid out over time (broken into quarters) and not all up front.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back