Gary Scelzi's Crew Has CLASS (1 Viewer)

jpee

Nitro Member
Well today I was at a motel near Reading Pa.. This morning I got up to head for the track, & my Caviler had a FLAT I pulled under the awning in front of our motel.. Doug who was with me had already left for the track so here I am an "OLD FART" going on 65 in 2 months.. trying to get the doughnut tire out and on the Caviler.. and "Lo & Behold" These 4 guys come over and said... "Hey we cant just stand here while you bust your Balls changing that tire.. we'll help you out"

I said Ain't you Scelzi's crew ?? & they said yes, but no prob.. "Pops" we'll get ya going" AND THEY DID

I drove to a local shop and the Valve stem was bad.. got it fixed & made it to the track in time for the first round... That bunch of guys had CLASS not to mention how much they saved my back !! Anyone from Scelzi's gang who reads this.. thanks :)

Very classy of them to help...and very classy of you to give them thanks in a forum that's bound to be read by them...or get to them by word of mouth. Thumbs up to all of you! :D

That is one of many things I love about our sport...its like a VERY large extended family!!!

That is one of many things I love about our sport...its like a VERY large extended family!!!

How many sports are made up of people like this sport has? These stories are one after another... Drag racers and fans are the best group of people...

CJ Curtsinger

Well today I was at a motel near Reading Pa.. This morning I got up to head for the track, & my Caviler had a FLAT I pulled under the awning in front of our motel.. Doug who was with me had already left for the track so here I am an "OLD FART" going on 65 in 2 months.. trying to get the doughnut tire out and on the Caviler.. and "Lo & Behold" These 4 guys come over and said... "Hey we cant just stand here while you bust your Balls changing that tire.. we'll help you out"

I said Ain't you Scelzi's crew ?? & they said yes, but no prob.. "Pops" we'll get ya going" AND THEY DID

I drove to a local shop and the Valve stem was bad.. got it fixed & made it to the track in time for the first round... That bunch of guys had CLASS not to mention how much they saved my back !! Anyone from Scelzi's gang who reads this.. thanks :)
JP.... You didn't look old in that picture You sent me a couple of years ago with the "model" !

JP.... You didn't look old in that picture You sent me a couple of years ago with the "model" !

Keith I'm with Soooo Many "HOT" chicks, I forgot which one I sent you,,, I may have discarded her for another "Hotter" one LOL :D Shoot, now I have to PAY them just to stand next to me :(

PS if you still have it E mail to me....

Nope, It's long gone..... I can't remember her name but they asked you to take pictures of her with the club patrons. She was H.O.T Hot!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back