Gary Densham at HRP (1 Viewer)

FABMAN

Nitro Member
Excellent news for Gary!:cool:

10 FC Gary Densham Bellflower CA '06 Impala SS ** 500 TERRY HADDOCK RACING

Since there is no such thing as a dumb question, here goes: Jesse, how do you know this?:confused:

In case this WAS a dumb question, I apologize in advance!!!:eek:

I wondered why he was not at the Gators after the ta kill ya :D and clothing sponsorship I thought he was set for a full pull ?

Last edited:
He's driving Haddock's funny car and bringing a few of his crew guys with him. Haddock is running the Top Fuel car.

He's driving Haddock's funny car and bringing a few of his crew guys with him. Haddock is running the Top Fuel car.
Thank you Greg!!!
I see that today the entry list has been corrected!!!

Thanks Jesse for the heads up!!!

Kick some butt this weekend Teach!!!
:):):)

It would appear so.... maybe tomorrow....

Billy

Wouldn't surprise me. Gotta remember he's operating on an absolutely bare-bones budget.

Gotta love The Teach!!! :)

He's one of my favorite racers out there!

Edit:

OK, didn't realize only 15 cars ran today. Iffen no one else shows up, all he has to do is make one pass, I would think, to qualify.

That's known as "conserving your resources." In other words, save the parts and the money. He's been at this long enough I think to know what it'll take to get down the track on raceday. He comes from an era when they hauled their operations in 5th wheel trailers, and didn't do a complete rebuild between rounds, and ran on really slippery tracks.

He'll do just fine on Sunday, methinks.........:)

Once again,

GO TEACH!!!

:)

Last edited:
Gary got a nice run in on the last pass to get into the show tomorrow. Good news! :)

Edit: Bummer for Doug, though....:(

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back