Gary Densham (1 Viewer)

mick

Nitro Member
DENSHAM ENJOYING DRAG RACING HE'S LONGED FOR

more and more articles like this - many opinions can be drawn from statements
such as garys - i'll just say i think drag racers are very fortunate to have
so many options to suit their budget/class (nhra, adrl, ihra, nostalgia, etc.).
great to see gary and son racing together :cool:

gary has been a nhra player for many, many years - thought this thread
appropriate in nhra, not nostalgia

Last edited:
Gary hit the nail right on the head. In fact I was a couple trailers down from them working on the nitro cowboy funny car team, and we left our body pole at the shop, so Gary loaned us his becuse we had to take the car to hooters to fire it up on thursday night. Then on saturday night I went over to Garys pit for some of the best BBQ that I have ever had. It is a whole different world in nostalgia funny car racing. Where else can you meet legends like Raymond Beadle-Roland Leong-Don Prudhome and Tommy Ivo and many more. Having Jungle Pam hanging out with us at hooters was not bad either.

Last edited:
Dont forget there are ALOT of other classes racing out there, and the stands are packed all day long!! for only $25.

Dont forget there are ALOT of other classes racing out there, and the stands are packed all day long!! for only $25.
Yes it is a good deal. Plus you also get the cacklefest and swap meet. I here the March meet is a cool deal too. I'm always at another race during the March Meet.

Last edited:
Got to see the car run on Sunday. The kid can drive. And, with my Auto club discount, it was only $18.00 to get in. Had a blast.

DENSHAM ENJOYING DRAG RACING HE'S LONGED FOR

more and more articles like this - many opinions can be drawn from statements
such as garys - i'll just say i think drag racers are very fortunate to have
so many options to suit their budget/class (nhra, adrl, ihra, nostalgia, etc.).
great to see gary and son racing together :cool:

gary has been a nhra player for many, many years - thought this thread
appropriate in nhra, not nostalgia

Great article and Gary is right as we found a home in the Top Eliminator West series (referred to in that article). When we were told we had to buy a golf cart instead of our truck in order to tow our race car in NHRA that's when we finally decided to go the association route.

IT's been obvious for years that Nostalgia Fuel racing is a Low cost alternative to NHRA Top Fuel racing.

With many more players than NHRA Fuel racing, but some experts are late to the party... at least 10 years late.

Wel look at the crowd difference, other than the 2 Races in Bakersfield and maybe Bowling Green, do the Nostalgia races pull much of a crowd anywhere? BTW....Gary Denshqm is entered in Vegas so he ain't over NHRA FC just yet!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back