Gainesville pics (1 Viewer)

nitrorookie

Nitro Member
I tried to make an album but they would not take, too large I guess. I took plent of pics at races years ago. This is the first in 20 years that I tried. So if they are bad forgive me. Being new here if you are not suppsoed to do this please delete this thread.

Gainesville3-15-2013024_zps83ca5fe6.jpg

Gainesville3-15-2013039_zpsbd516881.jpg

Gainesville3-15-2013068_zps997b6516.jpg

Gainesville3-15-2013095_zps0761ecaf.jpg

Matt, your pics look pretty good to me. A lot better than my point & shoot can take. You must have a long lens and a probably an SLR digital camera. Just guessing. Welcome to Nitromater!

PS: If you want to post a bunch of pics for people to see, the best thing to do is upload them to a Picture hosting website like SmugMug.com or Picasa, etc. and then just add the hyperlink URL to your post and people can click on that to get to ALL your pictures. Posting them directly to Nitromater chews up a lot of their server's disk space so they have to limit how much space you can use.

Photobucket is FUBARd right now. They had the best FREE hosting with bulk uploader, slideshow feature, lots of storage, easy to organize and generally nice.

They made some changes late last year. Changes for the worse. Today they rolled out the "new" version and it sucks. Obviously they did it on purpose to get rid of all the free users, but they sure pissed off all the paying users that had to suffer the same problems.

I tried a bunch of other sites but they all suck worse. I'm sittin on Pomona photos, March Meet photos, and in a couple of weeks, Vegas pics that I have nowhere to put.

Oh well. Hopefully something shakes out. Nice pics Matt. Glad you could join us.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back