Fuller Wins! Right Tire? (1 Viewer)

Just Paul

Nitro Member
Nice Job Hot Rod!

I thought it was kind of odd that he was really moving all over the place on top end.. Then the way he jumped out to the back of the car made me wonder even more. It looks to me like the right rear tire has something wrong with it, and maybe pieces of tire sticking out at the outer top edge.. Anybody else catch that?

I saw the car moving all over the lane at the top end and wondered what was going on but I didn't catch the tire.

Nice Job Hot Rod!

I thought it was kind of odd that he was really moving all over the place on top end.. Then the way he jumped out to the back of the car made me wonder even more. It looks to me like the right rear tire has something wrong with it, and maybe pieces of tire sticking out at the outer top edge.. Anybody else catch that?
Great job Hot Rod and team.I noticed the same thing.

On ESPN2 HD you could clearly see that tire had absolutely no surface tread left that could have been bad.
When Fuller got out of the car he went right to the right side rear to examined what happen it looked like a huge part of the surface tread was gone WOW!
Excellent job of driving Rod!

I thought I saw some rubber on the track as he slowed to a stop.It was over against the left barrier.

Did anyone one notice him needing help lifting that trophy over his head and then later doing the muscle man pose.:rolleyes:

Yeah Paul S... i noticed the tire as well....

problem is.. its not the first one.. 2nd or 3rd one i saw.. i saw several here at the IHRA race.. not as bad as Rods... but bad none the less... and they weren't the normal blisters.... more like chunking.. like a dirt tires does when you have a compound too soft for the surface....

the tires here had the normal stuff on the edges..but most had huge pathces missing from the center of the tread patch all the way around....

Miller .. looks like the main carcus of the tires is seperating from the tread compund..

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back