Friday September 25th MAPLE GROVE RACEWAY UPDATE! (2 Viewers)

I doubt anyone would sell an asset and then hold the money in case the buyer defaults on the loan. The guarantee is that the money is the sellers unless some kind of fraud took place.
So with all this being said, I hope the Koretskys are interested in keeping the track active for the foreseeable future. I don't imagine there is a lot of profit in running a drag strip these days.
 
So with all this being said, I hope the Koretskys are interested in keeping the track active for the foreseeable future. I don't imagine there is a lot of profit in running a drag strip these days.
If IHRA really did pay the amount I've heard tossed around as a 'down payment'...I think the track will be safe for quite a few years. Especially with the investing prowess of Mr Koretsky.
 
I doubt anyone would sell an asset and then hold the money in case the buyer defaults on the loan. The guarantee is that the money is the sellers unless some kind of fraud took place.
Agree, I read his post wrong. Buyer defaults on agreement, bye-bye money paid.
 
hopefully we at least get a regional back there memorial day weekend like there has been forever. it's hard to believe they won't because there aren't many tracks on the east coast capable of holding one.
 
a track like MG could make it's grand return, lets say around memorial weekend as mentioned by bruce, by announcing a 2 weekend deal.
a double D div/reg, followed by the national event the following weekend. and run class at the div..... would be the perfect scheduled
class elims. for D1. not sure if D1 ran class yet this year? there is D1 class scheduled on nhra's list for late this year as TBD?
pretty good guess they might be running class at the dutch classic this weekend?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: z28

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top