Friday Firebird testing pictures (1 Viewer)

great pics!!!!

I see you got pics of the JFR Top Alcohol car out there (with Britney's name on the side) are Britney and Courtney out there?..... or is it just Britney.

the other thing I find kinda funny is EVERY picture of either Ashley or Britney on track John is standing in the background. including one where he looks like he is all "suited up" and ready to go next :)

just goes to show how proud of all of them he is and he does not want to miss a single run.

great pics!!!!

I see you got pics of the JFR Top Alcohol car out there (with Britney's name on the side) are Britney and Courtney out there?..... or is it just Britney.

the other thing I find kinda funny is EVERY picture of either Ashley or Britney on track John is standing in the background. including one where he looks like he is all "suited up" and ready to go next :)

just goes to show how proud of all of them he is and he does not want to miss a single run.

Britneney was driving the AFD on Friday and Courtney today. Got some pictures of Courtney today, see tonight's picture thread!

I definitely wasn't talking about his driving ability. He's won a championship in IHRA.

I did not see the first post on how young he looks. Yes he does look younger than he is. Thanks for all the good thing you all have said abought Spencer. I do hope he does good this year. We are his number one fans.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back