2008 Rides from Phoenix (1 Viewer)

thanks for the pix, but what took you so long to post them....:p

The Tasca Mustang in pic # 873 looks really good. The spill plates are huge.

Last edited:
Great Pictures! Love the NAPA Car!

One a not so serious note.. I thought the Monster Trucks looked funny with the small tires on them, but damn...

DSC_0861.jpg

Sweet! Finally a picture of the new Mopar Oakley car! I'll be there first thing tomorrow.

Great Pictures! Love the NAPA Car!

Ditto on Capps' new ride, it looks great, and the colors really pop. Can't wait to see more of the new Oakley car, blue looks good. I'm hoping Toliver has a little more in the graphics department this year on his new DSR Charger.

Is Cory Mac also testing his DSR ride this weekend?

The NAPA/Rockstar car looks wicked. :cool:
Wonder what it would look like with black/red rims up front.

Thanx Compplus for the pics and Paul M for the heads up!

Are you here this weekend at all Paul? I'd like to finally meet you in person.

Unfortunately, no I will not be there Bobby. It looks like my first race won't be until St. Louis. Additionally, I am currently planning on going to Joliet, Englishtown, Maple Grove, Indy, Concord, and Vegas 2. Are you planning on attending any of these races? I too would like to finally meet you. My company is trying their hardest to sway me to move out to the LA area but I still haven't sold myself or my wife on the move (I think it may be time for me to jump off of the moving every 2-3 years boat). So, there's a chance I may be attending more West Coast races in the future.

Unfortunately, no I will not be there Bobby. It looks like my first race won't be until St. Louis. Additionally, I am currently planning on going to Joliet, Englishtown, Maple Grove, Indy, Concord, and Vegas 2. Are you planning on attending any of these races? I too would like to finally meet you. My company is trying their hardest to sway me to move out to the LA area but I still haven't sold myself or my wife on the move (I think it may be time for me to jump off of the moving every 2-3 years boat). So, there's a chance I may be attending more West Coast races in the future.

Vegas races will work. If you have the opportunity to move to LA ask around but since my daughter lives there with her husband and family and the housing market couldn't possibly be any better it's worth a close look. Interest rates are way down while the economy is slow and foreclosures are plentiful. If you made the move in the next six months or so, you would be hitting a home run financially. Case-in-point, my daughter is moving Pomona weekend (I'm bringing our transporter to do the deed) from 1200 square feet into 2600 sq. ft. up in the Red Hills country club for a difference of $60K. This house sat vacant priced from $600K and she bought it for under $450K. When the market turns, it will sell for seven digits given it's size, construction and views. You'll still have to change your lifestyle a bit since traffic consumes more of your life than ever before but it's never too cold or hot to love your environment outdoors. Take a close look before passing on that deal.

Last edited:
I like the NAPA car too. Really sharp looking. My Brother-In-Law owns a couple of NAPA stores. I'll have to see if I can get some free Capps swag from him.

I also thought Melanie's transport was really impressive looking. Bet that thing gets attention rolling down the interstate, eh? Kudos again to Mike for putting her in the seat when he could very well have driven the car himself.
icon14.gif

Everything was so crisp and sharp... G.C.R.'s trailer is awesome... And Melanie's picture on it... I like R.T.II's 'stang, and Capp's new paint, jawdropping... Brothers P, tasteful...

Nice Stuff as always Bobby, glade you've got a team out there feeding us all this 300mph Eye-Candy....

(not to be confused with Joe's 3MPH EYECANDY)

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back