Free stuff No bs...lol (1 Viewer)

shane

Nitro Member
Ok to most of you this wont matter..But i found a neat little site that actually works...

Its pretty easy to use and get prizes from...

Here is what ya do

Make a free email somewhere(you dont want yours to get all these bs spam emails)

click the link below

Prize Rebel

Now you just fill out the surveys when you have nothig to do..You earn points by the surveys you fill out..

Some of the surveys take up to 24 hours to credit you your points but it does work...

I use it to get my free xbox gold card every month..Takes me a cpl hours each month to run through and fillout enough surveys to earn enough points for it....

Lets say you earn 75 points and there is nothing they have for prizes you want..Thats no problem they will let you get something from amazon.com..1 point = 1 dollar

cpl things make sure to use the same info on all surveys(dopnt just randomly make **** up or you wont get credit )

I made up a phone number thats local to me( this way you dont get telmarketer calls and if you use the same bs phone number over and over it thinks its yours..lol)

Like i said its not for everyone but hell its free **** for doing nothing really......

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back