Force says 4th team coming back....... (1 Viewer)

Jim,

Nothing was derailed, wasn't even a rumor. We posted what he said -- word for word. If he got cold feet -- that's something we can't help. It's on tape and our partners at 1320tv.com have it on video. We didn't trick him into saying anything. He said it himself on his own without any provocation. - Bobby

Jim,

Nothing was derailed, wasn't even a rumor. We posted what he said -- word for word. If he got cold feet -- that's something we can't help. It's on tape and our partners at 1320tv.com have it on video. We didn't trick him into saying anything. He said it himself on his own without any provocation. - Bobby

Not to worry Bobby.... It's not like John hasn't just blurted out stuff before, in the heat of an interview! :D

Don't believe everything you see on TV.....:rolleyes:

Even with their supposed lack of interest, these girls are smart enough to see where the Golden Egg lays.. How easy do you really think it would be to live in the Force household and NOT be involved in the family business (especially on the weekends, when your name is on the car..)? Do you think he'd let it slide? Hell, I'm surprised he waited so long already... Smart man, that JF...

I don't belive everything I see on TV. If I only believed 1/3 of what I see the two youngest are clueless and have lived a sheltered life. Nice kids but have a lot of growing up to do.

Using your logic, Adria would been in a car years ago. Sure they will probably be in the business, that only makes sense but not necessarily in the drivers seat. Besides one of the daughters already said she wanted to be a teacher. But it was on TV so who knows.

Personally I would love to see Phil Burkhart in that seat!

I have to agree with you Lance, the best chance of this fourth car being competive right from the start, is to put a real proven fuel funny car pilot behind the wheel and that man is Phil Burkart. Phil is great on the tree and give him a great car with lots of Medlen horsepower and watch the points add up. He's already got 90 plus points in the bank. I strongly believe this 4th car with Burkart behind the wheel, will play big time into Force moving up in the points.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back