Force(s) to drive A/Fuel in 08? (1 Viewer)

Torco’s CompetitionPlus.com has learned from an unimpeachable source that Brittany and Courtney Force’s foray into Top Alcohol Dragster is a precursor for Top Fuel.

First line of the piece says it all.

IMO, it seems like Courtney has more interest in moving up than Britney. Did you see Britney signing autographs last week? She looked like a sourpuss.
Britney almost always comes off that way to me. She's seems like the brat of the pack. She may be a great girl but she comes off as the most rebellious of the 3 and the most standoffish. Courtney is a cutie, too bad she didn't take up bikini modeling. :D

Funny you should ask that, in an upcoming article - we asked him that very thing.

“That’s not going to happen,” Force said. “The NHRA came to me when I said I was building a fourth team. I told them I didn’t want to do it if there was going to be some kind of rule. They said there was no problem. After that was set in play, the rule came out limiting to four teams. If you try to do it like NASCAR and put the team in the name of a relative then they will know what we were doing.

“First of all, I don’t want to do it. If it can’t be part of my deal then I don’t want to do it. That’s just the way it will be.”

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back