Force(s) to drive A/Fuel in 08? (1 Viewer)

HOLY COW!I don't know but if the sale of pro racing works out for the better and the sponsors come everyone on the sidelines will get a ride and then some.
I would like a return to 32 car fields with 1 st. round Sat. night.

Lets hope for a continuing good economy so the budgets are there.

How is Force able to run a Ford nitro engine but the Austin's were not? :confused:

Since I can only assume the Courtney and Brittany's ultimate goal is a Nitro FC such as Ashley, I think they are far better served learning in a Alky FC. Ashley Force would be far better off had she'd spent 2 years in an Alky Flopper rather than the A-Fuel dragster.

Very True Joe....

If the Rules let people run injected Nitro in floppers...

but then... I'd love to see jr. fuel classes and blown alky classes separate
ie A/FD & A/FC and BA/FC & BA/FD... but while we're at it bring back AA/GD...

Since I can only assume the Courtney and Brittany's ultimate goal is a Nitro FC such as Ashley, I think they are far better served learning in a Alky FC. Ashley Force would be far better off had she'd spent 2 years in an Alky Flopper rather than the A-Fuel dragster.
Daniel Wilkerson is a pretty good example of that.

Has driven nothing but short wheelbase front engine drag race cars.

My guess is, TAFC would be way to dangerous for Papa Force's nerves and much tougher for his daughters to win in.

Last edited:
Very True Joe....

If the Rules let people run injected Nitro in floppers...

but then... I'd love to see jr. fuel classes and blown alky classes separate
ie A/FD & A/FC and BA/FC & BA/FD... but while we're at it bring back AA/GD...

I've got to agree with this,injected nitro floppers running on 98% would be awesome,and a great training ground for AA/FC

And Jimmy Prock will run the birdcage side of the Team, like Austin 'runs' the Flopper side... it's got a beat, you can dance to it, I'd give it a 90% Mr. Sammons

IMO, it seems like Courtney has more interest in moving up than Britney. Did you see Britney signing autographs last week? She looked like a sourpuss.

How is Force able to run a Ford nitro engine but the Austin's were not? :confused:

I would guess it has something to do with the bore spaceing in the block. NHRA is very specific about all the specs in the motor and to my knowledge the ford did not meet the specs.
I think anybody can build a fuel motor as long as it's a copy of the current fuel Hemi.
With that thought in mind I have to wonder why ford would spend all that money to copy the current fuel Hemi.
Time will tell!

Mike Neff and Robert Hight will move to TF so that John and his three girls can have a FC team.

:eek:

EDIT: This is not any sort of speculation at all, nor have I heard this from anyone -- I just formulated it in my brain because it made sense.

Last edited:
good for them! with the 4 car rule i can see them in top fuel . or maybe if lets just say john says that on paper his wife or his daughters own the team can they now have 4 cars? kinda tight in the flopper world for jfr for brit and courtent runnif funny cars. but good luck to them!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back