Force Resigns from PRO Board (1 Viewer)

Why not be concerned? The newest competitor's camp has been behind all the enemy lines in great detail in preparations for the upcoming battle?

Wasn't there a report that after the announcement Coil wouldn't allow Alley into their pit area. Sure can't blame him..............."HIP"

John's press release

Should have used the cliche; "I want to spend more time with my family"......filming more episodes of my reality TV Show.

PRO is probably in shambles right now. Must be hard to work together cooperatively with guys OUT TO STEAL YOUR SPONSORS AND SPEED SECRETS!

PRO is toast and the racers can't hang together so they can all hang separately!

-85% Jimmy

Hmmm....
I quit. Cut and run. Where else have I heard that?
This makes no sense. Why doesn't KB quit PRO and John stay in?

I agree with force on this that is just doing BAD BUSINESS and RAY HAS ALL IMFO THAT HE CAN RUN WITH!!!!!:mad: :mad: This is very sad to me after teams have spent millions for there tech set ups and parts that they use he should not have a job for at least 3-5 years and be under a confidential contract with the sancation body.

Should have used the cliche; "I want to spend more time with my family"......filming more episodes of my reality TV Show.

PRO is probably in shambles right now. Must be hard to work together cooperatively with guys OUT TO STEAL YOUR SPONSORS AND SPEED SECRETS!

PRO is toast and the racers can't hang together so they can all hang separately!

-85% Jimmy

I wonder why KB was the ONLY person NHRA 'consulted' with about the point changes.:confused: :confused: :eek:

Last edited:
Skuza

Bobby:

I know nothing about this item you mention about another racer openly trying to steal Skuza's sponsor. Tell me more.

The Skuza's do indeed have something to come back for 07, yes?

-85% Jimmy

Last edited:
Goss, you and Evan are right... Hell in the real world, many times you cannot even go to a compeitor for "X" years...

I find it rather odd that NHRA did not have a no compete clause. Any bets if they are drafting one as we type?

Non-compete?

Mike Smith said- >>>>find it rather odd that NHRA did not have a no compete clause<<

A non-compete clause of ANY material duration has to have BUCK$s attached to it. 'Kinda doubt that Ray got enough BUCKS (from NHRA) to make it worthwhile.
Furthermore, who would he not compete against? They might not allow him to go to a similar position with IHRA (for SOME period of time) but, I don't know how he could be prevented from competing with Force when he was not a party to the contract.

At the end-of-the-day, with crew changes and gossip, how long a shelf-life does any "SECRET" have in Drag Racing? It is also POSSIBLE (and I don't know the guy) that he has the personal integrity to just "forget" some of the stuff he's seen. Hey, THAT might shock somebody, eh?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back