Force COPO (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
Wow, the special edition John Force COPO Camaro brought $600K for charity at Barrett Jackson! If anyone caught the coverage, John was in rare form, lol. I believe an actual sportsman racer was the top bidder.

Force was funny during the auction.
Earlier, before the auction, Amanda Busick interviewed Force and Prudhomme. Force’s reaction to seeing Amanda was great. He must not have known she was working for Motor Trend TV.

Force was funny during the auction.
Earlier, before the auction, Amanda Busick interviewed Force and Prudhomme. Force’s reaction to seeing Amanda was great. He must not have known she was working for Motor Trend TV.
I saw that too, great stuff!

Bruno Massel has a show on Motor Trend also so why wouldn’t she?
Maybe MT could buy the NHRA tv rights from FOX and do a better job with it.....
Oops! I missed the John Force comedy show. Maybe I can find it on You Tube.
I like that idea of MT taking over broadcasting.
As for Amanda, did she ever resolve her stalker issue?

Oops! I missed the John Force comedy show. Maybe I can find it on You Tube.
I like that idea of MT taking over broadcasting.
As for Amanda, did she ever resolve her stalker issue?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How come no one is mentioning Dred? The Grateful Dead 1949 Studebaker truck that they used to haul stuff in. I think it sold for $27,000 and the kindest thing I can say is that it needs some work. :)

Bruno Massel has a show on Motor Trend also so why wouldn’t she?
Maybe MT could buy the NHRA tv rights from FOX and do a better job with it.....
I think the actual scenario is NHRA pays FOX to broadcast the races, not FOX paying for the privilege.

I watched some of the auction on Saturday. Wow, some of the bidders had lost their minds, I swear.
I know what you mean. What I don't understand is, someone paying over $600,00 for a Camaro which in reality is just that, a Camaro with a big engine and John Forces name on it.
But Mickey Thompsons Challenger II recently sold at a Mecum auction for just over $500,000. Now that's a one of a kind, museum quality piece of automotive history.

I know what you mean. What I don't understand is, someone paying over $600,00 for a Camaro which in reality is just that, a Camaro with a big engine and John Forces name on it.
But Mickey Thompsons Challenger II recently sold at a Mecum auction for just over $500,000. Now that's a one of a kind, museum quality piece of automotive history.

It's called charity and a tax deduction.

I was bummed for Danny that his Challenger only went for 500K. He poured everything he had into that car and that record. In all fairness, even if a collector wanted the car, it's a whole different animal as far as moving it around, storing, display, etc., compared to just about any other car.

It was announced back in December that the entire announce team from 2019 will be back in 2020

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back