Foley to Drive for Dote! (1 Viewer)

ChurchLady.jpg

Just kidding...I'm just glad there is an extra car out there.

I just started a new thread devoted to the Foley/Dote situation, so its not buried.:)

Not "news" Joe....note the sarcasm:rolleyes:

I like Foley personally, but I won't be rooting for him. People need to keep their word, seriously. It says they're going to be racing at 6-10 events over the originally planned 5. So it looks like the dotes only care about who brings money to the table.

IMO Foley better watch out if someone comes along who has bigger pockets he might find himself sidelined just like Harris....

I like Foley personally, but I won't be rooting for him. People need to keep their word, seriously. It says they're going to be racing at 6-10 events over the originally planned 5. So it looks like the dotes only care about who brings money to the table.

IMO Foley better watch out if someone comes along who has bigger pockets he might find himself sidelined just like Harris....
Kind of hard to make a comment when you don't know the situation, Sam. I made a rather harsh comment in the other thread..but I was enlightened as to what kind of went down.

So don't go by what's on the surface.

I don't have an opinion on her or Foley as I don't know either, but if it was strictly a situation where one driver brought more money than the next they could run the car at more events with two different drivers.

Sometimes it not all about the money, no matter how much we've brainwashed ourselves to believe it is with the Pro teams.... :rolleyes:

Good Luck to Doug and the Dote family- hope you guys get a couple this year
(Nice to meet you in Phoenix, btw...)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back