'Flat Stanley' goes FAST! (1 Viewer)

This is very cool. Great idea Katie! Thanks, John, Tim and everyone. I also passed the info along to my son's teacher. She thought it was cool and would share with the class here this week.

As many may know, the Flat Stanley that is currently with Wilber and Wilk this weekend is the one who rode with fast jack and mike edwards. However, he has an 'evil twin'. Stanley '2' rode with Jeff Arend at the same vegas race, and next week will ride with Greg Means bb/fd at Satco next weekend, and then in Bakersfield on may 5th. He will then come back to colorado for a visit to the air force academy in colorado springs, and will take a ride in an f-22 'RAPTOR'. He will also be here in Denver for the 'NIGHT OF FIRE AND THUNDER'. Hopefully he can make a run in a Jet car and if ed 'the outlaw' jones is there, maybe he can go wheels up in the stage coach!

Looks like Fast Stanley met even more people on Sunday at the Atlanta race! Bob Wilber's Team Wilkerson blog has the pictures.... Levi, Ray & Shoup team

Katie and her classmates were totally thrilled today when I spoke with them. I went on a field trip with the class and they all had seen the photos and many had tuned into the race. So far I have had two Dads ask me when the next race is! That is the power of Fast Stanley! I can't thank enough the effort Bob Wilber, Tim Wilkerson, and the various NHRA people have put in to make this all possible. It's a win win...and there's more on the horizon!

Fast Stanley's agent, Tim Charlet, pointed out something quite interesting...you see Fast Stanley rode with both Jack Beckman and Mike Edwards in Vegas...and who won the Atlanta race???? Yup....so look out for Wilk next time around!

Fast stanley will be in Chicago this weekend riding with Chris Demke and his Peen-Rite Top Alcohol Dragster. Stop by his pit and take a picture with him.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back