First Look at Twig Ziegler's Pizza Haven Funny Car (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
Check out a front view shot of the new Pizza Haven Funny car driven my Twig Ziegler at Capitol Racing

you will need to scroll down to the middle of the page.

Rich, the car looks wild, I can't wait to see more pics of it. The old Satellites were some of my favorite FCs, such as Twig's car and Dale Armstrong's Alcoholic. BTW, congrats on the 6.77, pretty stout!!!

I remember as a kid, buying a poster out of Zieglers trailer of the 'Pizza Haven' car upside down at Pomona in the mid `70s. Twig was always a big crowd favorite around these parts. Be cool to see that car run at the Nightfire or maybe making some passes at the Seattle race.

Thanks on the 6.77, yeah the body panels were rattling on that pass.

I have another shot of it but the lettering isn't on the car yet. As soon as it is we'll post that one as well. Or should I post it anyway? Yes or no?

And the upside down shot happend in Seattle at the NW National Open one year! Twig has always been one of my favorites. Him Gordie Bonin and Kenney Goodell.

I was at the race where he went upside down. Northwest Open, I think in around 73 or 74.

Now if Kenny Goodell would just build a Nostalgia flopper! I always liked his Gaffer's Pub car and the purple Demon. It would be a perfect match race from the past.

If I won the lotto, I would build one of these in a heartbeat. I'm thinking a Green Elephant Vega tribute would be bad ass. Hey, if Del Worsham can do the Blue Max. I can do the Elephant!:rolleyes::)

BTW, post the unlettered car picture. I would love to see it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back