Final Race in Atlanta (1 Viewer)

So, what's 318 acres (per the listing I just saw on Facebook) of race track worth these days? Anyone see an asking price?

The racetrack is likely inconsequential. They will probably sell the land for the price of the acreage and the new owners will raze the track and buildings and build/develop the property as they see fit. I don’t like the odds of it surviving as a racing facility after the sale.

The racetrack is likely inconsequential. They will probably sell the land for the price of the acreage and the new owners will raze the track and buildings and build/develop the property as they see fit. I don’t like the odds of it surviving as a racing facility after the sale.
Me neither. Just wondering if anyone was aware of the asking price for the acreage.

south korea company sk batteries has huge investment just down the road; i think with mega-plant either 100% built or darn near......i believe the nhra property would serve
as well-placed commercial and residential land to compliment the battery plant.......last i read sk is in a legal tiff with another battery mfg'r....... if the rite price is offered for the land,
i'd take the money and run, before the whole deal falls apart.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back