Final Hours Of Freedom? :) (1 Viewer)

I've never been married, but I'm good at running-LOL

Alan

Seriously, all the best to you and your bride.

Tom, sorry I didn't catch this thread sooner, but Congrats! I've never been Hitched, and at this point I don't see that day coming! I guess I went to the Alan Reinhart school of running away, LOL! Is she at all a Motorsports fan? Joe

Congratulations, Tom! Why don't you see if Suzie, Cheryl, and rest of the Bazoombas will let you use their STOLEN jet for your honeymoon? I'm sure it can be easily customized with "Just Married" all the "appropriate" sponsors, and tin/oil cans on strings. :D

Alan? ;)

Last edited:
Congrats Tom, hope you have many happy years together.

I've never been Hitched, and at this point I don't see that day coming!
Same here, just don't see it happening. I'm only a couple months away from 38 but I already feel like I waited too long at this point. Of course I'd have to actually meet a woman that's worth marrying... and there's very few of those anyway. :rolleyes:

I'm taking her to Paris on Friday for a few days (okay, it's just the hotel in Vegas), but we may have to make a little side trip to Phoenix! :)

If you don't bring her here while in Phoenix, I'll have to beat you like a rented mule. I promise first rate accommodations and entertainment! Honest!

Tom, sorry I didn't catch this thread sooner, but Congrats! I've never been Hitched, and at this point I don't see that day coming! I guess I went to the Alan Reinhart school of running away, LOL! Is she at all a Motorsports fan? Joe
Yep, she had friends that were racers when she yas younger, we've been to some races together, and she totally gets my Mustang "problem", lol.
Congrats Tom, hope you have many happy years together.

Same here, just don't see it happening. I'm only a couple months away from 38 but I already feel like I waited too long at this point. Of course I'd have to actually meet a woman that's worth marrying... and there's very few of those anyway. :rolleyes:
I'm tellin' you (you and Joe, actually), that it can happen to anyone and I'm living proof. As mentioned earlier, 46 years 364 days until it happened for me. You never know when or where but you definitely gotta keep your eyes open. Heck, I wasn't even looking at the time...

If you don't bring her here while in Phoenix, I'll have to beat you like a rented mule. I promise first rate accommodations and entertainment! Honest!
lol... I hear ya, Doc. I'm working on it, you'll get a phone call soon!

Oh yeah, did I mention we're gonna be parents about mid-November? :D

WOOHOO! Congrats Tom.....X2! I'm so happy for y'all!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back