Fellow mater Bob "megadeth" P survives SF gas explosion but lost everything (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the thought David but I'm O.K. if you do a paypal fundraiser make it for my neighbors and the San Bruno Fire relief fund for everyone else that are hurting more than me.
I fortunately have the resources to start over but many in my area don't.
Once everyone gets settled PG & E will have to settle up for their negligence!

Mega, glad you made it through this! I Imagine getting settlements with the Insurance companies will take Months!!!

Mega, glad you made it through this! I Imagine getting settlements with the Insurance companies will take Months!!!

Thanks Joe, whatever it takes I will get it done! My insurance has been fantastic they are stepping up to the plate and have already rented us a home fully furnished.
There will be legal action against PG&E believe me. They will fully compensate me and then some. The families that lost love ones are the people I'm most concerned about no amount of compensation will heal their grief.
Our neighbor Susan lost her entire family while she was at work her Son,Husband and Mother-in-law my heart and prayers go out to her. I truly hope she finds the strenght to make it through her extreme grief.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back