Fellow mater Bob "megadeth" P survives SF gas explosion but lost everything (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
Hey everyone, fellow mater Bob "megadeth" Pellegrini (he has 'mater the tow truck as his avatar) lost everything in the San Bruno SF gas line explosion.

Bob has been on here for a long time, I met him at Sonoma and is a good guy.
He contributes Sonoma photos for Competition+ too.

He was on the CBS national news yesterday. I emailed him and he writes he is ok and fortunately has resources to get by.

Glad you are alright Mega, sorry about the house!

That sucks to no end but I'm glad to hear he is OK and can get by on what he has.

Sorry to hear about this tragedy to Bob. If there is anything we can do to help or assist, don't hesitate to contact Paul, I usually see him at Pomona or LV.

It is so cliche to say, "It's only 'stuff'" but, "It's only stuff".

God- life will be upside down for a while but, if the family is OK, you'll get through it. Good thoughts Bob!

Thanks for letting us know Paul.

Bob: Very glad to hear that you were not hurt. I hate to hear that it happened to you!!!

Wow. I'm so sorry you lost everything, but I'm really glad you're okay! Best of luck getting your life back in order!

Bob, so sorry to hear of your losses, but glad you came out alive. I hope you're able to get your life back together soon and without too many headaches.

Thanks everybody for your thoughts and prayers. We are doing fine getting ready to rebuild.
My wife was pretty shaken but my wife,son, brother and dog gus are doing fine. My heart goes out to my neighbors who lost love ones.
The explosion was about 157 feet from my house. Please pray for the people who lost love ones.

Glad to hear nobody was hurt...anyone know how to set up a paypal fundraiser?

Thanks for the thought David but I'm O.K. if you do a paypal fundraiser make it for my neighbors and the San Bruno Fire relief fund for everyone else that are hurting more than me.
I fortunately have the resources to start over but many in my area don't.
Once everyone gets settled PG & E will have to settle up for their negligence!

Thanks for the updates, Bob. Glad you're ok and my thoughts go out to your neighbors.

157 ft is close..had to feel like a war zone.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back