Favorite win so far this season? (2 Viewers)

Any 3 of Schumacher's wins this year, after his team was virtually given up for dead by a lot of folks, after last year's Alan Johnson and crew's mass defection to the Al-Anabi effort.

That "money is no object" team, now headed by arguably,the most consistent and formidable tuner in the business, and the acquisition of Larry Dixon's driving prowess, made the Sarge's next season look like a very steep hill, indeed. Many folks on this BB pretty much threw in the towel for the Army Team at that point, and the consensus seemed to be that a season-long "sweep" by the Al-Anabi team was all but a foregone conclusion.

It hasn't exactly turned out that way....

Here we are, going into the final race (no pun intended) with the eventual outcome pretty much a crapshoot. Win, lose, or draw, I think the Army Team has pulled off a "hat trick" in spite of incredible odds, this year.

I think that the Army Team has proven that there is a lot more than just raw dollars involved, in racking up a winning record in Top Fuel. Not that Schumacher's team has ever "wanted" for anything.... no paupers there...

Last edited:
1.) DHL car winning, don't think I've ever cheered at a twitter update before
2.) Lewis Hamilton winning in Turkey (favorite driver in all of motorsport)
3.) Helio winning the indy 500

Favorite win in F1 was Mark Webber getting his first at the Nurburgring and Kimi Raikkonen at Spa.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back