Favorite win so far this season? (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
Favorite 3 wins so far this season?

Decided to edit and change this this because, well, 3's a charm.

What would be your favorite 3 wins so far this season by pro drivers?

My list

1. Ashley winning Indy.
2. Jeff Arend winning what would be the last race at Memphis.
3. Larry Morgan pro stock.

Last edited:
1. wiks 2 wins on the western swing when some people thought he was toast for the run to the top ten

2. jeff arends win not only for him but the whole kallitta gang

3. ashleys win at indy, just a tough place to win

1. jeff arend - memphis - nhra
2. jenson button - melbourne - F1
3. larry morgan - vegas II - nhra

I liked the DHL car win, but I'd have to call it even with Mogan Lucas for finally getting his first win in a major pedalfast under the lights in Atlanta. It was just plain fun to watch.

Strange; but thinking about this, my answer changes throughout the year. If asked in January I would have firmly said, Hillary Will winning over the Christmas holiday in Australia. If you had asked me in March, I would have said absolutely it's Doug Kalitta winning in Pomona. But if you tapped me on the shoulder just last month and popped the question, I'd tell you right to your face, that hands down, it's Jeff Arend winning in Scott's Toyota Solara at MMP.
So my official answer is.... any Team Kalitta win! :rolleyes: :D

Morgan Lucas in a Pedalfest!! Was soo much fun to watch, glad to see him get the first W in such a cool fashion.

CMacs win

Cory Mac STILL owes me $20 from the Spring Vegas race in '08. I am gonna have to start charging interest ... and Tom Burgess STILL finds time in his busy schedule to text me about it every now and then.*

Favorite win this year was definitely the DHL car winning for everybody in the Kalitta pits, and Jeff and Windy are just good peeps.

I gave a pretty good fist pump this past weekend for fellow Mater Randy Goodwin's car winning TAFC here in Vegas.

Seeing Charlotte Lucas present Morgan Lucas the TF trophy at the Lucas Oil Nationals at Brainerd was pretty cool too.

* Cory Mac does not really owe me $20 ... I had a wager in which the only car in the final 4 I didn't have was Cory Mac and he won ... the lesson, as always, don't bet on drag racing.

Last edited:
Top Fuel - Brandon getting back in the winners circle again
Funny Car - Jeff Arend for obvious reasons
Pro Stock - I might seem a bit partial here but Mike Edwards performance in Richmond to me is 2nd to none. He took all 150 points that NHRA was giving out. That's never been done before and by doing that he made the fastest run in Pro Stock history to date.
Bike - Hectors record run.

Connie, Scott, Jeff and the rest of the Kalitta Motorsports families' oh so deserved shining moment.

RIP Eddie, raising a glass your way.

1.) DHL car winning, don't think I've ever cheered at a twitter update before
2.) Lewis Hamilton winning in Turkey (favorite driver in all of motorsport)
3.) Helio winning the indy 500

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back