Fantasy Drag Racing (1 Viewer)

flash

Nitro Member
Anybody know if the CSK Fantasy Drag Racing site will be up and working this season? All it says now is "Season over, thanks for playing."

I tried to re-register and it is telling me my e-mail address already exists and I can't register.

Here is the email I just recieved from the Commish on the 2009 game.

"The good news is you SHOULD be able to login using last year's email addy and password.

The bad news is, the reason we said 'should' is that we're not ready for 2009 yet.

When O'Reilly bought CSK they not only ditched the Del Worsham team sponsorship; they also ceased funding the fantasy game.

We're working hard on finding a new sponsor and we know the clock is ticking, but so far we're coming up empty.

Stand by. As soon as we know something we'll send an email to everyone who played last year and there should be an article on nhra.com.

Thanks for the email,

The Commish

I got an e-mail a few hours ago teling me about the new season. Here's the story:

Dear NHRA fantasy drag racing fan,

Sponsor or not, and right now it's not, we're back for another season of fantasy drag racing. We're finally ready for registrations so you can submit your eight starters in time for Pomona by this coming Friday at 12:00 AM Arizona time.

Yes, 12:00 AM means midnight. Most people will say Thursday at midnight. That means if you wake up Friday morning and it's light outside you missed the deadline.

Yes, you have to re-register. If you're a Private League player you'll have to start a new league or wait until a buddy sends notice that he or she has started a Private League and wants you to join. But remember, you can only be in one Private League per season.

Our advice is to organize your players by email, phone, texting or smoke signals and pick one person to start the league before you do anything; otherwise you could have too many Private Leagues and not enough players.

Also, players can not join your Private League until after they have registered for the game. NOTE: You won't see a report showing all Private League players until after the first race.

To register and make your selections, go to NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Fantasy Racing Series now!

The Commish

P.S. We're starting the season with every intention of running all the way through November. If we can't find a sponsor we may have to pass around a PayPal hat to help with costs, but hopefully not.

Count me in even if I have to chip in a few bucks. Hopefully I can do better than I've done the last two years.

YAAA WHOOO, thanks for the up-date gang. I just re-regestered and made my Pomona #1 picks. This is a great contest and VERY easy to make yer picks. (point & click)

Plenty of competition too. If I recall last years game started with 13,500 players. Good luck all.

Yup, me too. mkinc2. I figured I better get in before I forgot. Someone has to hold the bottom up:)

Yup, me too. mkinc2. I figured I better get in before I forgot. Someone has to hold the bottom up:)

dang you're short Mark...:p sorry, just noticed the Sweet Lil Cutie in your Avatar, I'm playing Nitro Heavy, 3 of each, with GA in gas floppers, and Matt Smith on Bikes when they run.

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back