F/C National Record for Hagan? (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Would be huge in the points race! Matt has already (by my math) gained two points on John in qualifying and with a 4.050 or better tomorrow could gain 20 more plus more qualifying bonus points. He could be very close or ahead of John before eliminations begin! You don't need to remind me the ET record points are not awarded until the event is over . . . it's still very exciting - :cool:

Easy to pull for Hagan (fellow DSR guy) so long as he doesn't pimp the VT hat (I'm Wahoo) (WahooWa) UVA. Said before, like me, he's a cattleman. bad to the damn bone. I like the kid. Not to mention that ol' school Diehard! Hell while we are on it, thanks JBeckman for going to Buddy Baker and saying "Buddy, I like that #21 Wood Brothers diecast, can I put it on MY car." Yep, at Ski Lodge PC in Boone, NC preparing for ASU vs. Elon. A 5 week run of games for the kid. UVA vs. FSU, Elon at ASU, UNC-Allegations at Virginia, EMichigan at Virginia and Miami at Virgina.

Bruton 4wide sucks. Period. late

Congrats to Matt - Tommy and the rest of team Schumacher for an awesome run. Looking at the hour to hour weather forecast for Sunday it could be in the 50s at 11:00, and that could make for a very interesting first round. The crew chiefs are defiantly going to earn their pay checks this weekend. If I were not attending a nascar race in California this weekend, I would love to be there to watch this race.

If you include the provisional points for the record, Matt is now (I believe) 3 points ahead of John. I can't wait for the inevitable Force interview on Q show tonight . . . he should be in full hysteria mode! - :D

I can't wait for the inevitable Force interview on Q show tonight . . . he should be in full hysteria mode! - :D

Well, Gerould tagged him, all right. I think he's fully aware of just how powerful Hagen's car is. But he threw down a bit of a warning, to coin an old phrase - "I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was". In other words, if you're Hagen, don't spend your prize money just yet.

Congrats to Hagan & crew!!!:)

Of course someone could conceivably send the record lower on Sunday.

BUT...
as a Force fan and a bigger Burkart fan, I've gotta say:

C'mon Phil: go get him!!!
:D :D :D

If you include the provisional points for the record, Matt is now (I believe) 3 points ahead of John. I can't wait for the inevitable Force interview on Q show tonight . . . he should be in full hysteria mode! - :D
Its actually a 5 point lead ...

• 20 for the record
  • Hagan earned 9 more bonus points than John in qualifying
  • Hagan out qualified Force by one spot (+1 point)
So, Hagan started the weekend 25 points behind (2,314 to 2,339). To this point, he has earned 30 more points than John this weekend. Gotta love National Records and what they can do for you. Now if Matt can go deeper than John ... its on !

Matt won 1st round, John's out in 1st round. Matt now has the points lead. :cool:

I don't think Tommy DeLago gets the credit he deserves for all that huge horsepower he makes.

there was another shirt in diehard camp back in chicago who changed colors
and hasn't really rotated the earth since; delago is the constant in chicago
and reading.........and obviously contributing to 2010 point total.

there was another shirt in diehard camp back in chicago who changed colors
and hasn't really rotated the earth since; delago is the constant in chicago
and reading.........and obviously contributing to 2010 point total.

Mike, isn't that person your talking about, now helping the NAPA nitro funny car team?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back